Ksldoje

Aug 29, 2022
Can you tell me about that bug? I'll probably miss it because I haven't actually played the whole game.
I think it only affects some devices that are incompatible with some of the unity shaders on l2d, I did try a couple of other games that has the same bug : the lumine bathroom one, and an onahole paimon lookalike, all with the same problem.
So I don't know if you can fix it on the texture side (maybe lower the resolution and quality or something) or maybe it's only fixable on the Dev side

Last edited:

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
ローズハンター2、投稿: 12229012、メンバー: 1380421 said:
そのバグについて教えてもらえますか?まだゲームを全部プレイしていないので見逃してしまうかもしれません。
[/引用]
あなたが作った「Hypnoapp」と「NTR調教」のandroid無修正バージョンは非常に良いでした
ദ്ദി ˃ ᵕ ˂ )
私には他の人が持っていないゲームリソースはありませんが、二年前に、v-magとゆう絵師から無修正の作品を要求して手に入れました。これらはネットには未だない物と思います。もし必要なら、貴方にあげる(´・ω・)つ 必要ですか?否か? omake08_043.jpg omake180.jpg Screenshot_20231119-150802.png

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
I'm still retouching the textures. Unlike desktop, you will hardly notice the difference on a small phone screen.
View attachment 3091647
I wanted it to be a little more contrasting. So please be patient.
View attachment 3091673
The uncensored android version of “Hypnoapp” and “NTR training” that you created is
emergency
It was good for
ദ്ദി ˃ ᵕ ˂ )
I don't have gaming resources that others don't have, but two years ago I requested and obtained uncensored works from V-Mag and Yu-e-shi. I don't think these are available on the internet. If you need one, I'll give it to you (´・ω・)Do you need one?
(I'm using google translate)

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
The uncensored android version of “Hypnoapp” and “NTR training” that you created is
emergency
It was good for
ദ്ദി ˃ ᵕ ˂ )
I don't have gaming resources that others don't have, but two years ago I requested and obtained uncensored works from V-Mag and Yu-e-shi. I don't think these are available on the internet. If you need one, I'll give it to you (´・ω・)Do you need one?
(I'm using google translate)
I don't really understand what you are talking about. But if you're willing, I'd be happy to see it too. You can private message me.

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
The uncensored version you've been waiting for is here. (Android.)
Screenshot_20231119_211006.jpg

No need to say thank you, just give me a like. Alternatively, you can donate a bit to me so that I can buy and share some games with you. I have shared some of the games I bought on this forum. If you want to have some more interesting games ( uncensored), please support me.
My paypal:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 3099457
Google Drive
No need to say thank you, just give me a like. Alternatively, you can donate a bit to me so that I can buy and share some games with you. I have shared some of the games I bought on this forum. If you want to have some more interesting games ( uncensored), please support me.
My paypal:
Thanks bro

Ksldoje

Aug 29, 2022
View attachment 3099457
Google Drive
My paypal:
Screenshot_20231121_190031.jpg Screenshot_20231121_190040.jpg

Blue Graphics guy here, I tried the uncensored APK and these are the results, only the uncensored parts are loaded in perfectly which means the whole image might need reconverting, is what I thought but....
Screenshot_20231121_190938.jpg
Here's a picture for the second girl and no images are loaded in correctly, even the uncensored parts are not loaded in correctly, which leads me the need to ask:

Are the uncensored parts have different resolutions?

Which is a bit random but it's the one that comes to my mind, if it is, then the whole game needs a 'low quality' mode by converting ALL the L2D images which is a lot of work...

P.S. i guess I'll just have to wait to get a new phone to play this game

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 3105601 View attachment 3105602

Blue Graphics guy here, I tried the uncensored APK and these are the results, only the uncensored parts are loaded in perfectly which means the whole image might need reconverting, is what I thought but....
View attachment 3105605
Here's a picture for the second girl and no images are loaded in correctly, even the uncensored parts are not loaded in correctly, which leads me the need to ask:

Are the uncensored parts have different resolutions?

Which is a bit random but it's the one that comes to my mind, if it is, then the whole game needs a 'low quality' mode by converting ALL the L2D images which is a lot of work...

P.S. i guess I'll just have to wait to get a new phone to play this game
I'm playing it on my poco x3 pro and I don't have that error

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
Any way to get full gallery unlock in Android? I was able to adjust other parameters with debug mode but would like the gallery unlock.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes