Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
For everyone struggling with the teasing events. Here you go. Though I would compile this all in one post.

How do I trigger Teasing (Edging) Events?

Requirement: Must have lvl 6 development on Anal or Vaginal (the little red balls). If you don't have this you cannot trigger the teasing event.
Make sure she has AT LEAST 500 stamina before you start.
Teasing happens ONLY during insertion.

You can trigger Teasing events (Edging them) by getting them close to cumming via Anal or Vaginal (which ever one you developed) then stopping. It will trigger a Dialogue and drop the pleasure gauge by half. As long as you stop moving at about 80% of the bar filled it should trigger.

Step by Step Guide
  1. Insert into either Ass or Vaginal ((which ever one you developed)
  2. At 80% plus bar, STOP MOVING. DO NOT PULL OUT, JUST STOP MOVING THE MOUSE. There will be some dialogue from the girl and the yellow meter will drop down to 50%. This means you succeeded. If you failed somehow, the bar should have reset to 0, you can try again.
  3. Repeat 3 times
  4. Once you trigger the tease event for the third time, there will be a longer dialogue from the girl. Controls will be locked during the dialogue.
  5. You will need to insert and make her orgasm once, You will see GREEN text Saying "Make her final orgasm" this will then auto-exit the scene.
Training Level Details

Level 1: 1 Orgasms or more
Level 2: 6 Orgasms or more
Level 3:
  • 12 Orgasms or more
  • Anal or Vaginal Development lv 6 (Needed to Trigger Teasing
  • 3 Teasing Events

How do I increase Pain, It doesn't change?

Don't play on easy mode.

How do I use Cheats?

Requirement: You need to enable Debug Mode.

Go to "Config"
Select "UseDebug"

View attachment 2059726

When you are in the training mode withe a girl just press & hold one of the below

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)
V - Increases Vagina (and Arousal)
B - Increases Breasts (and Arousal)

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance

How do I unlock the Gallery?

In the gallery press "D" and click on "open all" in the upper left corner

What if more than 500 stamina?

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
How can I trigger tease event in Android with this image?
This is what I do then how should I trigger the tease event for Mia Rudy/Aruru is the bar meant for me in 80% or for the bar of sensitivity at 80% for the Girl ?

Hanapi

Nov 29, 2023
View attachment 3105601 View attachment 3105602

Blue Graphics guy here, I tried the uncensored APK and these are the results, only the uncensored parts are loaded in perfectly which means the whole image might need reconverting, is what I thought but....
View attachment 3105605
Here's a picture for the second girl and no images are loaded in correctly, even the uncensored parts are not loaded in correctly, which leads me the need to ask:

Are the uncensored parts have different resolutions?

Which is a bit random but it's the one that comes to my mind, if it is, then the whole game needs a 'low quality' mode by converting ALL the L2D images which is a lot of work...

P.S. i guess I'll just have to wait to get a new phone to play this game
Same like me ..... Why and WHYYYYYY

Last edited:

ElhMaster

Nov 24, 2023
For everyone struggling with the teasing events. Here you go. Though I would compile this all in one post.

Requirement: Must have lvl 6 development on Anal or Vaginal (the little red balls). If you don't have this you cannot trigger the teasing event.

You can trigger Teasing events (Edging them) by getting them close to cumming via Anal or Vaginal (which ever one you developed) then stopping. It will trigger a Dialogue and drop the pleasure gauge by half. As long as you stop moving at about 80% of the bar filled it should trigger.

Step by Step Guide
  2. At 80% plus bar, STOP MOVING. DO NOT PULL OUT, JUST STOP MOVING THE MOUSE. There will be some dialogue from the girl and the yellow meter will drop down to 50%. This means you succeeded. If you failed somehow, the bar should have reset to 0, you can try again.
  3. Repeat 3 times
  4. Once you trigger the tease event for the third time, there will be a longer dialogue from the girl. Controls will be locked during the dialogue.
  5. You will need to insert and make her orgasm once, You will see GREEN text Saying "Make her final orgasm" this will then auto-exit the scene.
Training Level Details

Level 3:
  • 12 Orgasms or more
  • 3 Teasing Events

Don't play on easy mode.

How do I use Cheats?

Go to "Config"
Select "UseDebug"

View attachment 2059726

When you are in the training mode withe a girl just press & hold one of the below

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance

Do you had advice on the 2nd girl? Elsophia Hohoemi, I Belive, this girl somehow hard to increase anything with her even her resistance build up so fast and she had highest stamina reduction so if she hasnt able to resist or she exhaust

ShikiNomiya

May 7, 2018
The uncensored version you've been waiting for is here. (Android.)
View attachment 3099457
Google Drive
No need to say thank you, just give me a like. Alternatively, you can donate a bit to me so that I can buy and share some games with you. I have shared some of the games I bought on this forum. If you want to have some more interesting games ( uncensored), please support me.
My paypal:
GOAT

Reactions: Alex triple m

zer0tsuu2

May 22, 2023

Step by Step Guide
  3. Repeat 3 times
Training Level Details

Level 3:
  • 12 Orgasms or more
  • 3 Teasing Events

Don't play on easy mode.

How do I use Cheats?

Go to "Config"
Select "UseDebug"

View attachment 2059726

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
This shit is funny at, the anal gauge is filling up while I'm fvcking her pussy, c'mon man it's ruining the fun

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes