1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
in83.jpg

Overview:
Hi there, my name is Arthur, Arthur Cock
Yeah, yeah, I know. What a second name right?
Well, even if you don't believe it, this is one of the oldest families in the history.
We were a lot, back in the days, but now, we are just a few, and I'm the only one who can pass the name, because I'm the only male that's left.
So, yeah, this will be your quest.
You will have to conquer all the women you can handle, and then make them pregnant so your family and your name is secured.
There's a lot of women, that want to be in your family, you see, we have a really big thing in our human system. The dick.
But they don't trust you, because the family is not big enough.
The bigger it is, the better.
So, friend, are you going to help me?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-20
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Cock's
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Other: Compressed

148.png 5.png 55.png 125.png 331.png 441.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Dat face tho.
That.. and that overview?

Combine the MC and reading the overview.. All I'm getting is a "ComE aT me brO" kind of vibe

1575082026538.png

(Still downloading obviously due to subject matter and intriguing premise to say the least :whistle:)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
worst fucking travel system ever made in a game
(the travel system is in choices and fucking annoying, you dont know what you have to do, where to go nothing, i never said this about a game, but this sucks ass pretty bad :eek: waste of download)

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
May 30, 2017
Locked content behind $10 paywall, and the first release ever being called a 0.2... Not a great first impression by cash grab metrics.

PS. The odd facial features are probably just the result of inbreeding given all of the incest that's meant to have been going on with this family. His penis probably has it's own elbow at this point (or would it be a knuckle?).

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Game has potential, navigation needs work (streamline) of course the Engrish. women look good. Sister in the morning by the window Oh Man that's right on the mark.

P.S. I wrote the comments above before I finished the Game, I take it back this game is garbage. The sex scene is worth it though, I think they are Aliens.:alien:

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
FFS the dev needs to learn how to put hair on the models properly. And the navigation system is atrocious.
But at least I now have "Mothers Thaughts" to amuse me endlessly.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Imperio [v0.2] [Cock's] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.08GB
Download ~128MB
PC: - - - -

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes