1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh boy...

This needs a serious lesson in streamlining.
Too many redundant menus. Now i'm not far into the game but 95% of the clicks made are pointless and could be removed and the game turned into a Kinetic Novel and have the same results without pointless menu hoping.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, this is the kind of stupid story I'm totally good with. Bang everyone, sounds like a plan. And I like the pics but whoa - way too big a file for how simple this is. And movement is totally stupid. It takes what - about 6 clicks to get from the bedroom to kitchen? 2 clicks just to leave a room? way too much time clicking boxes to move story forward. needs to be tightened up. Eli's cocksucking scene is hilarious. art is good, animation a little funky. movement weird. looking forward to seeing how you get this straightened out. thanks for letting us play.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well the english needs proof reading bad
the renders, on some stages, are broken and same goes for one of the sex scenes with Eli, where her movement, has her naked and dress keeps showing.
i have seen worse travel systems, but also seen better and could do some improvement.
story wise, could swing both ways and hope iam right, when next update comes around

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
Is this a point and click game? The amount of clicking through that menu just to "switch" rooms is insane. :))

Reactions: qaywsx

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to meet the mom to massage her? i get an error then it loops to talk to the manager

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the animations with the sister scared the crap out of me. and made me laugh at the same time. :LOL:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone more thanme have missing pics working1 not found and workMoM not found at the massageroom ? how do I fix that ?

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
The rendering is not good, alot of errors.
Also the selection of the rooms can be better (like two steps, now its three, when you want to leave spring back to the stairs, when you are in the house)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay i played the game for a bit but the going from place to place takes longer than it should for the rest it seems good has potential

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
well i hope this will turn into "dominating them all with your cock" rather than "trying to romance them and also you have big cock btw" kind of game

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Imperio [v0.2] [Cock's] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.08GB
Download ~128MB
PC: - - - -
That's the ticket there, Buddy. Thank you very much!

Now he just has to fix the game...

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes