1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
after reading the overview, seeing the images in OP, reading the first feed page of comments about paywall, design and navigation, im just gonna go ahead and lock this into my 'soon to be abandoned so forget it even exists' file in my mind bank :D

Reactions: Fzoner95

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game is not even mediocre.

The movement in this game is terrible. Especially since most of the game seems very linear, and when it isn't it breaks itself.
Fight image 607 and work1 and workmom images are missing, money can go into the negatives and it doesn't care.

The quest text is nigh invisible and the quest tracker bleeds all the quests out of it.

The images have hair and skin and stuff coming out of random places on characters, clothing comes and goes as it pleases. First "sex scene" has a dress that is on, then vanishes for 90% until MC is deep dicking which when he fully puts himself in during the animation, the dress spawns, and then despawns and spawns again etc, there is some weird red light and MC cum looks like it made up of time lapse images of car headlights.

The English is pretty terrible.

Time makes no sense in this game, in the beginning things were you can do these 5 things then sleep, at the end you have to "work for 5 days" you can work 5 times in a row and not sleep and that is 5 days.

After you are allowed to work nights, you can ask to work nights again and it causes an error.

Some animations are full of picture noise. They are also extremely amateur and are maybe 1 second loops happening 4 times.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
to go from one room to another is idiotic ! i am in the kitchen and i want to go to my room ! in other games when i am in the kitchen i need to click my room and i am there ! in this game i am in the kitchen then i click leave room then click livingroom then click leave room then click downstairs then click upstairs then click bedroom ! in other games from one room to another one click in this game from one room to another 6 clicks !!!

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
so sad ,big download for 0.2 and then game is so messy,i seen many good things in game but to play game its need big fix and soon :) movements and aunt bar is really urgent list sure what need fix and game time system too,i like something in game and sure testing when it is fixed ;)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I can overlook the silly images and the bad english but the traveling is a pain in the ass and I cannot fucking stand the constant fading to black between every image! Am I the only one who is being bothered by this? Fading to black is fine when characters change the location or when some time passes but. if. you. use. it. between. every. picture. it's. as. great. as. reading. this. sentence.

So please just transform this into a simple VN like The Visit. Or even a kinetic novel. Just let people enjoy the content.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This Game is So bad it is Hilarious!!! Did you see that Sex Scene Animations? I was laughing my ass off!!! All the Clipping and Bad Travel Mechanics make this game so much better by making it worse. And the MC never wearing shoes is just a plus! Little sister is very cute tho, especially with Glasses. Not enough Girls with Glasses in games and that was refreshing. 5/5 for just Memey-ness

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I played it on my apk device best game ever specially with mom scene please keep it up with her

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The MC looks like a fever dream version of Philip Defranco. Worth playing just on that point alone.

Barb75

Jan 28, 2018
worst fucking travel system ever made in a game
(the travel system is in choices and fucking annoying, you dont know what you have to do, where to go nothing, i never said this about a game, but this sucks ass pretty bad :eek: waste of download)
!!!
Endless mouse clicks to go to rooms. Very annoying.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
the characters are very good! Just fix them a little bit and everything will be fine! I think the developer just needs a little time and experience!

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Are we gonna have something to do with Naomi, or is she gonna keep sucking on the old man's dick?
It's just that Naomi is the hottest character in the game so far, and I would like to have her in my own lineup!

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is not bad, but the UI should be improved or even completely redone. That's the reason this game starts to annoy after just a few minutes. If UI was better then maybe I could play this game.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Arthur Cock? Looks more like his name should be Chad Cock. He looks like he jumped out of the 50s, bad hair and all. No wonder nobody trusts him, his face screams 'I'm a massive douche and won't pay the bills because I don't got a job' with even a single glance. And those women...(shivers) Part of the reason there is no creampie or pregnancy tag is because the brunettes closest to him in the title card are the only ones who don't look like they didn't originally pee when standing.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes