HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is the story for how we corrupted Joan (Elena's mother) implemented? I try to talk to her but get a blank screen. But if I use the bathroom she jumps me. So how did she become corrupted?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Do you get sissified or do you sissify others?

(General note: I think it would be useful for the tag system to be split into three separate areas: "general content", "giving" and "receiving". Otherwise even very basic tags (eg. anal) are not clear.)
I played a quick run down, starting from prologue. With present content, Dean is sissyfing your brother Brian, and you MIGHT be able to sissyfy yourself (you have a feminity stat, and it increases when you transform yourself (temporarily, that I saw) to do the 3 way lesbian scene with Elena and her mother Joan. At present, you transform people ONCE into young females, bimbo females, or shemales.
Some of the bugs I noticed {other than the broken image links}
Prologue-
Most are probably from my seeing content meant for chapter 1...
You can choose to have sex with Joan, Elena's mother before you meet her in the bathroom. {broken "if" link}She is currently an instant corrupt in bathroom.
you can hire maids because your Mom has stopped doing housework- before you've corrupted Mom and she has stopped doing housework.
Your sisters get arrested, and you have control of chief of police, before you have corrupted them (for me, when it first appeared, I was 1 session each Jen and Emily, no sessions with Nat yet}
You can google several people involved in chapter 1
Chapter 1
Although he was still transformed for sex scene, profile pic for Dean changed back to standard.
Maid I had hired in prologue disappeared, and could not be hired again.
Maybe I missed the image? could find "ask Mom about Olivia" without ever seeing her around neighborhood.
Corrupted Sylvie Before her girlfriend Elaine- so after corrupting girlfriend, Sylvie dropped from 102/100 to 25/100 and I had to corrupt her again (at least it WAS faster)
Maybe I wasn't persistant enough?- 0 corruption with 4 talks with bruce, before I finished corrupting Alex to help.

Reactions: tylercurtis

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Superdooper's been ridiculously quiet lately...I wonder what happened. Anyway hope he sees this messages and fix the issues.
At the moment I don't have a lot of spare time. I'm using all that spare time trying to fix the bugs and get a working playable update/patch out so that what I implemented isn't a hot pile of garbage like it is atm. I'll become a little bit more active around the 20th, when my current RL work project finishes and then I can completely focus on making sure that the game is fixed properly. It's also hard for me to test to see if things aren't working/won't show/ don't trigger etc because I operate out of windows and the case sensitive stuff that a lot of the bugs are based on, is irrelevant. I would really appreciate if someone wouldn't mind being a tester on other software so I can iron out the bugs before public release. I'm also not saying a whole lot atm because I want to talk to the original dev and look into what he's going to do with his old game and I don't want to step on his toes because I really enjoyed what he put out. So basically I am working on patches, I'm trying to fix it. The reason I tried to get the update out when I did was because I knew that I had a project starting and it would take up 95% of my time. I apologise for the pile of garbage I released, it was rushed.

Jul 29, 2018
SuperDooper unlike the original creator (who lied by the way), I like your honesty and I will take your word over his. Keep up the good work. If push comes to shove, just change things in the game so that it becomes yours. My take on the matter with Sloane/Aurora whatever the fuck he wants to label himself. You willing to patch the game and not drop it right there says alot about your character as well. So it's all good.

Last edited:

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
It's also hard for me to test to see if things aren't working/won't show/ don't trigger etc because I operate out of windows and the case sensitive stuff that a lot of the bugs are based on, is irrelevant. I would really appreciate if someone wouldn't mind being a tester on other software so I can iron out the bugs before public release.
I can correct all the case sensitive stuff in about 10-15 minutes, if you need it. I already did it for the previous version for myself, but it's pretty useless now. And it's also useless if the project you're working on at the moment is already different from the one I can download in the OP.
I still can work on that file, if it's OK for you. After that you just have to write everything, i.e. path and file name, in lower case. There will also be a few directories that you will need to rename to adhere to this new standard, but very few luckily (less than 10, if I remember well). I also didn't find any upper case character in file names, not even in extensions, that can be a pain if Windows hides them.

DangerousPool

Feb 14, 2019
I spent a few minutes skimming for variable case issues and repairing them. This is not compatible with any existing saves, and likely won't be forward-compatible either. This bugfix is provided without warranty, expressed or implied. Use at your own risk.

This bugfix does not fix case issues with case-sensitive file systems. I have neither the time nor inclination to adjust the casing on however many images there are in the game.
Still doesn't Work for me. :/ But thanks anyway
In the Previous version I just replaced all the placeholders with the original Image paths. But since the placeholders are also used for some stats, that won't do the trick this time, and of course It's just too annoying to do it all over with every new version.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
This is crazily bugged, could well be entertaining but there's no way of knowing as random shit happens out of sequence and makes no sense.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Still doesn't Work for me. :/ But thanks anyway
In the Previous version I just replaced all the placeholders with the original Image paths. But since the placeholders are also used for some stats, that won't do the trick this time, and of course It's just too annoying to do it all over with every new version.
You have to start a new game to get the image paths set correctly, and even then, there are a few image paths that don't ever get set, so you'll end up with broken images in a couple of places.

Starting a new game and skipping the prologue seems to be fine if you don't want to replay that.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
This is crazily bugged, could well be entertaining but there's no way of knowing as random shit happens out of sequence and makes no sense.
I know and I apologise. i tried to get this update out as quickly as i could bc i'm really busy at work atm. I'll have a patch out soon so that it should fix all of that

Reactions: seyfer110
May 24, 2018
I know and I apologise. i tried to get this update out as quickly as i could bc i'm really busy at work atm. I'll have a patch out soon so that it should fix all of that
People are always good at complaining but dont have any idea how much work it is to deal with this kinda stuff....
Take your time pal, Im already super thankful that you picked this game up cause I really liked the idea. You just do it at what pace is best for you. Keep up the good work! :)

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Is the old save compatible with the new version? Right now it doesn't seem so.

Bug:
When having sex with joan you get this
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $joanmet eq 2>>…

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Bug:
yeah, the new version is quite buggy, you should wait until the dev. pull out a fixed version.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017

Bug:
I posted a "fixed" version on the last page that you can try if you want. It's not save compatible with anything. It still has bugs in it, but almost all* content that I know of is accessible. IMO, you're better off waiting for the dev to fix the bugs, put the story back in order, tie disparate events together into something more cohesive and less random, etc.

* there are a couple of images that are broken, I think.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes