HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I've finally played your version, & aside from some model changes I still don't see a game. It's a linear VN that centers around boning your whole family. If I were to search the top 5 fetish tags, I assume this title would have 6 of those. Having said that, once you abandon it, can I make some edits & post this on my Patreon? I'll throw in some unicorns for the furries, promise. You left "downtown" so open, there's room for a fairy glade & shit & BAM 7 fetishes!.
I applaud your dedication, but I'm just not a fan of the original work except for the mohawk bitch you replaced.

Reactions: kshyk

killshot721

Feb 19, 2019
The original got an update,maybe we should announce there is a mod and a patron account to every game and get the creators to wake up,apparently they need competition
well he did post a new build for his game on nov 25 it may be for patreon only its free ofc but it was only posted on patreon for what i know

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
all in all I dig the new models, I preferred the original anna and kelly but Im not the dev. Id also like the option to transform the new kelly (and natasha too if Im honest). Bugs aside, I can see how this game could move in its own direction w/o impacting sloan's version and hope you keep at it.'

ps
more diverse types please... not everyone needs to be a petite with no tits(yes I realize some girls are very much different but the bulk are of the stated type)

Reactions: SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
all in all I dig the new models, I preferred the original anna and kelly but Im not the dev. Id also like the option to transform the new kelly (and natasha too if Im honest). Bugs aside, I can see how this game could move in its own direction w/o impacting sloan's version and hope you keep at it.'

ps
more diverse types please... not everyone needs to be a petite with no tits(yes I realize some girls are very much different but the bulk are of the stated type)
I'm trying to make transformations for most characters that are different to the model i use. So eg Jasmine is thin, small tits, transforms into bimbo massive tits, massive ass, but still retaining the option to keep her like that

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Soo, still forced transformation? Or can i keep the guys guys? Hated how the moment i seduced my siblings they went girly. =/ OR rather can i avoid transformations at all? Im not big on themm especially when they are forced.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It has more than one scene, there's 6 other guys in this game that can be sissified. Also it's in the game in general it's best to be tagged. Think of it like NTR has 2 versions, there's standard Neotare where guy gets cucked then Neotori where person cucks another guy.

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I think they're trying to say that SD will more than likely put up any updates as/when they happen. Seeing as that's why this thread's here in the first place anyway. :)
v3 came out the 26 and was why I asked

Jul 29, 2018
Its kind of a good thing dupes didn't just dropped it as a public release yet. There were still bugs that popped up when the patrons were giving the release a spinneroony. He did fixed it though so here's to hoping that there's no electric buggaloo part 2 when it drops.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
SuperDooper You kind of forgot about Robert. Literally. His folder was removed from the game, so all his pictures and gifs are just broken links. Might wanna look into that.

I dont know if this happens normally,but if you skip to chapter 1, and go straight to the university, simply talking to both Alaina and Miss Logan. You also can't corrupt the university. It stops at 200 for both teachers and students. At 200, none of the events will give text or increase corruption.

Editing the stats to increase corruption can be wonky, theres broken pictures for students, teachers seem fine. When you get both to 500, it doesn't seem to affect Miss Logan, still can't transform her. On that note, once Miss Logan is corrupted, flirting or fucking her has no images.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes