HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
SuperDooper You kind of forgot about Robert. Literally. His folder was removed from the game, so all his pictures and gifs are just broken links. Might wanna look into that.

I dont know if this happens normally,but if you skip to chapter 1, and go straight to the university, simply talking to both Alaina and Miss Logan. You also can't corrupt the university. It stops at 200 for both teachers and students. At 200, none of the events will give text or increase corruption.

Editing the stats to increase corruption can be wonky, theres broken pictures for students, teachers seem fine. When you get both to 500, it doesn't seem to affect Miss Logan, still can't transform her. On that note, once Miss Logan is corrupted, flirting or fucking her has no images.
Thanks, I'm looking into that now. I'm struggling to recreate your bugs though. Any chance you have screenshots you could send my way?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
used the update to version 3 from version 2, then played from old save
bugs- cosplay jane has no return button
did university "in order" (top down), librarian, dean, "university".
Talk gave instant corruption for both librarian and dean (said corrupted, resistance increase, then directly to sex scenes)
in corrupting "university", alternating between teachers and students, teachers stopped at 200, students at 400.
Not sure what happened with chloe- did I lose her by playing with Michael? Should have had almost max power at that point (everyone available but "university" and Jasmine)

Reactions: Ullubu

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, I'm looking into that now. I'm struggling to recreate your bugs though. Any chance you have screenshots you could send my way?
I think this is what the people have, myself included:
1577892007663.png
I don't have any files regarding Robert

Reactions: Ullubu

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I took the Robert map from "Imperium V0.4.1 Slone" and put that in family map.... For me that worked...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Talk gave instant corruption for both librarian and dean (said corrupted, resistance increase, then directly to sex scenes)
in corrupting "university", alternating between teachers and students, teachers stopped at 200, students at 400.
Not sure what happened with chloe- did I lose her by playing with Michael? Should have had almost max power at that point (everyone available but "university" and Jasmine)
Regarding the students not going over 400, I think that is because "fucking the students" don't give corruption points at all. You can raise it with the other actions by 10 each (takes ages).

There are no images for the teachers after hitting 200. Fucking them never triggers. All other actions except "hanging out" only have the negative text indicating they are not corrupted enough yet even if you already reached 200.
When hitting 1000 you get the big "uni is now one big orgy" reveal in a loop every time you try the corrupt uni link. No way to interact with teachers or student any other way anymore.

After corrupting the dean, there are no more images for her interactions. Even after corrupting the uni, transforming the dean never triggers.

Several links point to a subfolder .../university/univeristy/... (note the typo)

Several other links point to a game folder named Imperium%20Fan%20V3/

Hope this helps in the bug hunt!

Cheers!

Last edited:

hipnotoad

Jun 3, 2017
Regarding the students not going over 400, I think that is because "fucking the students" don't give corruption points at all. You can raise it with the other actions by 10 each (takes ages).

There are no images for the teachers after hitting 200. Fucking them never triggers. All other actions except "hanging out" only have the negative text indicating they are not corrupted enough yet even if you already reached 200.
When hitting 1000 you get the big "uni is now one big orgy" reveal in a loop every time you try the corrupt uni link. No way to interact with teachers or student any other way anymore.

After corrupting the dean, there are no more images for her interactions. Even after corrupting the uni, transforming the dean never triggers.

Several links point to a subfolder .../university/univeristy/... (note the typo)

Several other links point to a game folder named Imperium%20Fan%20V3/

Hope this helps in the bug hunt!

Cheers!
It looks like the variable logantfevent never got initialized to 0. I set it to 0 in the chrome console (SugarCube.State.active.variables.logantfevent = 0) and the event kicked off provided dean's corruption >= 100 and total university corruption >= 1000.

I'm not sure if this variable not being initialized is due to an oversight or if it's because I skipped the intro.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So I figured it out while recording for you. The university bugs out if you land specifically on 200 corruption. If you go over 200, it works fine. Same happens if you land exactly on 300 and 400.

Heres some video.

edge47

Aug 2, 2017
For the student and teacher bugs:

Modify the HTML with Notepad+
Ctrl F to find the univeristy misspelling, respell them to university.

Scroll up, and you'll see multiple variables with teacher corruption and student. Variables are set to end at 400, and start again at 405, same with 300, 200, etc. Just put them to 400 300 200 instead of 205, 305, 405, and it'll fix it.

Scottish

May 5, 2018
List of issues I've seen:

1-Not recognizing that you've corrupted people. Like the cops so you can end chapter 1.

2-As stated before, all of Robert's stuff is missing.

3-The aforementioned not being able to corrupt the university completely.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Which has more content: this or the original, because the original is recently updated

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
It looks like the variable logantfevent never got initialized to 0. I set it to 0 in the chrome console (SugarCube.State.active.variables.logantfevent = 0) and the event kicked off provided dean's corruption >= 100 and total university corruption >= 1000.

I'm not sure if this variable not being initialized is due to an oversight or if it's because I skipped the intro.
Yep correct, I put the wrong line of code in. Was supposed to be $loganevent not $logantfevent. I've had a look through it all and I seem to have fixed it, or at least it's working for me. I'm going to reupload the patch file, which should contain the robert folder as well as only a robert image pack just in case it doesn't work again.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Yes as a little barrier I added a line of code that meant that if you corrupted Jas and transformed her without corrupting Chloe, Chloe would leave and be locked from the game. Just to add a little flavour to the game instead of it just being simple corruptions without any consequences.

joman394

Aug 4, 2017
I like the game so far, but there are a lot of issues. The "Fuck the Students" option is all broken image links, Miss Logan's standard photo is broken, most of Aliana's standard photos are broken until the last one, someone's Notes section page is broken... gotta work on that. Also, BIG softlock in the Corrupt the Teachers/Students. Looking at your code, you have the corruption requirement between like 200 and 300 for one step, then the next one starts at 305. If you finish on 300 (like I did multiple times), you softlock that area and cannot proceed unless you revert back and do other steps to get above 305. Either raise the top end of the previous section to 305 or lower the bottom end of the next one to 300 to avoid this. Natasha, Brian, and Robert are all uninteractable for me, and have been since I first downloaded the game. Whenever I go in their rooms, there's nothing I can do, just hit back. The only exception is when I get "That asshole Brian is still asleep", then I get nothing for them.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Police district is bugged no matter how much i corrupt them it wint show them like that in the notes and i cant advance.

Reactions: krkarr

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Downloaded the all file and played through the intro, when I went to sleep it moved me to chapter one like all the family was corrupted. when I go to the new girls house, pictures don't show and it says %corrupted/100. It's like that for the rest of the values.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes