HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

MadMax24

Dec 5, 2017
I am aware of the issue and i plan on patching it in the coming update. However Im flat out at the moment and cant say when that release will be. I understand its been a while and I apologise
you have a condition which trigger the event of the orgy with the teachers (850 people) activates too early for the condition to corrupt Madame Logan (1000 people) Sorry bad in english :)

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
this happens when bug-testing version is shared with public
I think the intro sequence is bugged. If you go to let say the neighborhood's new girl house, Chloe and Jasmine's images are not defined or something like that. the image address it tries to load is "$jasimage" which I guess isn't supposed to be the case.

Starting immediately into chapter one doesn't have the same bug

=================================================
Found another bug. Think theres missing an "e" in the "gt" for your Anna "have sex with anna" line of code. you reach 100 corruption and the event doesn't trigger properly since 100 isn't > 100 for her vanilla appearance.

Last edited:

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
I can't seem to Completely Corrupt Paisley
Paisley corruption : $paisleycorruption /100
Paisley willpower : 15
Paisley resistance : -0.8499999999999999

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
v0.4 is super buggy AF. I am fixing bugs as I encounter them while playing it, and I thought I'd share in case anyone else wants to try a less-buggy version.

Disclaimer: this is not save compatible with any other version of Imperium, and won't be save compatible going forward. It might not even be save compatible with future versions of my own bugfixes. Use at your own risk, I am not responsible if this blows up your PC or whatever.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes