HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
So obviously no changelog yet, but it looks like the addition is being able to corrupt most of the girls in the gym.

For those struggling with Paisley, you can only talk to her the first couple of times, after that you need to use the flirt option.

Also, found what I'm reasonably certain is another bug. Transforming Jasmine appears to always cause Chloe to disappear, even if you've corrupted Chloe first. If you don't corrupt Chloe first, the game at least says that she's heard rumors of you and ran away. If you DO corrupt Chloe first, she essentially just disappears.

~Morningfrost

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't seem to Completely Corrupt Paisley
Paisley corruption : $paisleycorruption /100
Paisley willpower : 15
Paisley resistance : -0.8499999999999999
Click back and try switching between talk and flirt, her path is buggy

Ds99101

May 7, 2020
does anyone knows how to enter the weldo mansion i corrupt i think everybody possible in the game and can find a way inside the house.

Good game by the way

sophiaxixxy

Dec 2, 2017
how close is this remake compared to the original? Does it continue on from where the original left off? Or has it been totally remade using the original's assets?

Ds99101

May 7, 2020
how close is this remake compared to the original? Does it continue on from where the original left off? Or has it been totally remade using the original's assets?
i dont remember where the old one ended but this one start at the beginning

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, the Fan Remake here basically took the source material from the original when all that was completed in the original was the police precinct and some of the neighborhood houses like Olivia's house. The Remake basically took what was there, changed some of the models, and then started expanding since the original was basically dead. Remake added the University, and now added the Gym.

The original is still ahead in terms of QOL stuff (like on the neighborhood screen all the homes are available in a smaller section rather than requiring scrolling like in the Remake), but the Remake has pulled ahead in terms of actual content.

Really hoping the Remake keeps going (and hopefully fixes some of the bugs lol), cause Imperium always had a pretty decent premise.

~Morningfrost

Reactions: Tinuss

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Ok so I've been reading some of the messages and I'm disappointed to have missed so many bugs. I'm currently working on a patch for them but I don't know how long until it will be released (work is crazy at the moment) but I will try my best. I would suggest also trying a new save, especially with Paisley related bugs, as it seems there were a couple of broken lines of code between the transition into chapter 1 from the prologue. If the issue still persists I do apologise and hopefully I can get the patch out quickly. I also plan on adding to the cheat system in the patch so that if for whatever reason something breaks or corruption isn't possible, you'll be able to progress with the characters. If you haven't already please fell free to jump in the discord and send me through bugs and other queries you have with the game. I tend to be more responsive on discord than on here so anything put in there is more likely to get responded to quickly. I would also like to thank everyone for the support, it does mean a lot and it encourages me to continue working on the remake. As for some questions regarding the Waldo Mansion, as of right now there is no content in that area, the original put out some content for that but I haven't done anything for the Waldo Mansion yet.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Found another bug. When you have corrupted Elaine far enough to the point you can transform her, the police station partially resets. The 2nd floor is no longer accessible as Vikki magically stops you from entering again. Everyone there was already corrupted 100% and some were even transformed.
By the way, Paisley worked fine for me. I chose to be weaker at the start, so maybe that route works?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes