HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
In January, one of the users reported the issue about police corruption.
"Police district is bugged no matter how much i corrupt them it wint show them like that in the notes and i cant advance."
I have the same error. Only 3 workers at lower level are fully corrupted, Denis transforms into girl but Jane cannot be fully corrupted.

Can MC transform into girl with proper lvl of feminity points ?

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The sad thing is, at least this guy is still talking. Original creator stepped back in when this was makin waves and then once again vanished without a word.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The sad thing is, at least this guy is still talking. Original creator stepped back in when this was makin waves and then once again vanished without a word.
I plan to continue working on it but at the moment it's not my priority and i just don't have the free time to be working on it at the moment, but I do plan on continuing it.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
In January, one of the users reported the issue about police corruption.
"Police district is bugged no matter how much i corrupt them it wint show them like that in the notes and i cant advance."
I have the same error. Only 3 workers at lower level are fully corrupted, Denis transforms into girl but Jane cannot be fully corrupted.

Can MC transform into girl with proper lvl of feminity points ?
No the MC cannot transform in this current version. As for the police I'll have a look at it once i return to work on the game. I have a document with all the bugs i need to look at and Ill add it in

wedsa213

Oct 23, 2020
This game is not abandoned, he is working on it, and he will release a new update soon for at least one or two characters just to prove people that he is working on it.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i think the abandoned tag its an automatic thing and will be removed in the moment he upload a new version

airze

Feb 8, 2018
the abandoned tag can get there 1 of 3 or 4 ways the poster marking it as so, a admin of the site doing so, or the game not receiving an update for at lest 2 months so its there till the poster or an admin of the site removes it they don't just come off if a new update is added it must be removed by one of the before listed

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
[futa/trans] [gay] [harem] [incest] - Oh my! :love:
[sissification] - Goddammit! :(

What is the nature and extent of the sissification in this game? Is it avoidable? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Tinuss

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
I'm so glad its not dead, i really like this game. I know what i am getting and i like what i am getting, keep grinding noble dev for thou have brightened my humble day.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes