Macari

Nov 14, 2016
just a quick update, his last patreon site his last post was made Jan 25 @ 10:13PM, however whwn you click the Pareon link it shows the dev as Aurora not Sloane.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
just a quick update, his last patreon site his last post was made Jan 25 @ 10:13PM, however whwn you click the Pareon link it shows the dev as Aurora not Sloane.
Slone is the name the dev uses in forums. Game is abandoned, don't wait for updates.

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
Too bad it was really cool to play :/ There is no chance that it will be picked up again ?
The developer completely disappeared from both here and Patreon after transferring to another town. Most likely he got bored or had IRL problems. If IRL problems are to blame there's hope he might come back, like Mr. Zz did with "The Gift".
The excuse he used on Patreon, not having internet because of yellow jackets protests stopping the internet provider from installing the customer-premises equipment, immediately sounded like bullshit to me.
The fact he never updated again, not even to invent other pretexts for delaying what he claimed were two back-to-back updates that were "ready" in December 2018, points to complete loss of interest in the project.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Roadmap of what's to come.

The new update is coming out fine. It will probably drop earlier than expected. Here is a brief summary of what will be in there (may change).
Walton Mansion update:
-18 new Characters (16 totally corruptible).
-Notes TAB change. Still beta for now, but all 38 characters in the game have been added and you can now click on the notes to see a personalized walkthrough, stats (will come later thought) and credits.
-Two ways to get access to the mansion.
-Some bugfixes.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
I just made a post about the money on my Patreon.
I understand that some of you felt ripped-off and I agree that's not fair to get payed for non-existent work. Anyone who wants to get reimbursed can contact me on Patreon via MP.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Slone We'll remove the abandoned tag when the next release is here.
Second, to address the elephant in the room.. There's a fan remake of your game that I'm told you're aware of. I think that's a nice honor, isn't it? Let him take that story in his own direction and you do your own?

Reactions: Tinuss

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Slone We'll remove the abandoned tag when the next release is here.
Second, to address the elephant in the room.. There's a fan remake of your game that I'm told you're aware of. I think that's a nice honor, isn't it? Let him take that story in his own direction and you do your own?
I haven't got the time to take a look at it yet.
I will try to play it by the end of the week and then I will give some feedback.

Reactions: Gaboris

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't got the time to take a look at it yet.
I will try to play it by the end of the week and then I will give some feedback.
So I take it this means that the version you had ready to go back in January was also a fib? Or are you just starting the update from scratch?

Reactions: Jim Webb

Devka

May 8, 2017
So I take it this means that the version you had ready to go back in January was also a fib? Or are you just starting the update from scratch?
If it had been true we would have it right now.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Fan-remake get's started on this game old Dev pops back up nothing to see here!

I will give you some credit with admitting that your're no internet excuse was total bs why you didn't just say bad breakup, people understand that.

Reactions: MasterM

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
The new version is out.

Fan-remake get's started on this game old Dev pops back up nothing to see here!

I will give you some credit with admitting that your're no internet excuse was total bs why you didn't just say bad breakup, people understand that.
As I said, I kinda hard tunneled on the fact that Imperium was starting to gain attention and I couldn't stop.
I'm kind of a snowflake, so I should've known better and should have been honest.
Thinking back, this was really stupid.

As for the fan-remake, I swear I had no idea. It had been about a year since I stopped working on Imperium, and I thought I should pick it up now, or let it go forever.

Kind of bad timing to be honest, as it seems I have attracted even more hate.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The new version is out.

As I said, I kinda hard tunneled on the fact that Imperium was starting to gain attention and I couldn't stop.
I'm kind of a snowflake, so I should've known better and should have been honest.
Thinking back, this was really stupid.

As for the fan-remake, I swear I had no idea. It had been about a year since I stopped working on Imperium, and I thought I should pick it up now, or let it go forever.

Kind of bad timing to be honest, as it seems I have attracted even more hate.
No Hate from me Just should of been honest people would of got it

I wish you luck in the game just no Yellow vests in the story yeah;)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes