lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.4.0 just posted on tfgamessite

Changelog

0.4.0 update:

-18 new Characters (15 totally corruptible).
-Notes TAB change. Still beta for now, but all 38 characters in the game have been added and you can now click on the notes to see a personalized walkthrough, stats (will come later thought) and credits. Only finished for the mother so far. The general look of the page and the infos displayed will probably change a lot next update.
-Two ways to get access to the mansion, through Ellen Peagi or Nina Dabrov
-Small graphical update.
-Some bugfixes.

Reactions: Tranzet and Staboo

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The file 1.jpg in the EllenPeagi folder is completely crashing my computer when uncompressing (I tried redownloading, same problem with the same file). If it's working for everyone else, could someone release a version by replacing this file please (by anything) ?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
The file 1.jpg in the EllenPeagi folder is completely crashing my computer when uncompressing (I tried redownloading, same problem with the same file). If it's working for everyone else, could someone release a version by replacing this file please (by anything) ?

Reactions: Guntag

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Interesting... so now we have fan remake to no longer dead game using this game assets, taking money for it and making more than main game.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks, this specific file still slows down my computer when used (due to my anitvirus I think) but it doesn't cause a crash.

Also my antivirus flags (maybe false positive) the CheatEngine70.exe in img\Outskirts\WaltonMansion\Fei as malware.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks, this specific file still slows down my computer when used (due to my anitvirus I think) but it doesn't cause a crash.

Also my antivirus flags (maybe false positive) the CheatEngine70.exe in img\Outskirts\WaltonMansion\Fei as malware.
No reason for that file to be there, just delete it.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017

Oups, no idea why that is there. Just delete it indeed. And I've got no issue with that image personnally not sure what to do about it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You need the game to resize some of the pictures. Way too large.

The hotel content is barely existent, better to lock it off for now.

When you change Camille into a bimbo, all her content if revisited reverts back to her original stuff.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's updated in OP. guess the Abandoned tag was premature. Slone has issues where he/she goes silent or just abandons stuff without warning.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kurobatique Still a thing. 1Teddy1 you probably already saw them (you have to scroll down otherwise you miss that you see them). Go to your notes and choose one after saving before hand because it locks the other's path. Ellen is less confusing as all you do is go to her house, black mail her gf, go again and then skip 7 days, go back (or just wait there for the 7 days) then do it again (wait or skip 7 more days) and you are done. Nina's path was either incomplete and there's a temporary workaround for those taking it by just sleeping until you can go to the Mansion. I bugged the game out by choosing Nina's path but it gave me progression through Ellen's stuff and the last bit of the Mansion doesn't work. Angela is a trap (obvious bulge in the crotch area) and the Normal option is girl in the img folder.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes