1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You have 25% chance to see one of three characters in Outskirts.
Once you've seen one the top of the Notes tab should look like that.
Just wait in the outskirts and they should appear.
I have waited for 20 in game days(made my day count go from the 20s to the 40s) and I don't have anything that looks like that in my notes.

mogrim

Feb 13, 2018
I just tried it and it worked fine for me. Where are you stuck? Perhaps you forgot to fully corrupt someone ?

View attachment 471313

Not a bug, it's a feature :p Olivia runs away if you don't corrupt her before her parents.

Indeed, no idea how that happens, but you couldn't find Sofia anywhere on the Mansion.
It will be fixed as soon as the patch comes out. However, Sofia is an optional character so you don't need to corrupt her to finish the "story".
nice, but if im supposed to be able to finish the story there might be another problem. ive noticed that i am unable to corrupt Nikita which i think is because i need the whole mansion corrupt to do so atleast from what is indicated in the text when she offers not to interfere and is hinting at an assignment after the mansion is conquered.
i might be missing something there but thats what ive come across.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Were we meant to restart?, the save I am using I made during the last update.
For every update until the Mansion, Police Precinct, Town Hall, and University are out, you will probably need to restart.
This is not a story continuation but a "new path", so I need to add previous variables, which will probably broke saves.
Sorry.

nice, but if im supposed to be able to finish the story there might be another problem. ive noticed that i am unable to corrupt Nikita which i think is because i need the whole mansion corrupt to do so atleast from what is indicated in the text when she offers not to interfere and is hinting at an assignment after the mansion is conquered.
i might be missing something there but thats what ive come across.
You can't corrupt Nikita,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But there is indeed a bug that prevents you from having the short ending of the manor, I misspelled a variable, fixes will come out with next patch. If you got everyone except for Nikita and Sofia you are basically finished though.

Reactions: mogrim

LoLitaLoL

Dec 13, 2018
Hi to the game developer, if you see it, I wonder if the NTR march will continue or not, and yes good luck in development

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Nina Dabrov buiding has every room bugged once you go inside one you cant get out of it unless you back roll.(except for you room).

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
I just tried it and it worked fine for me. Where are you stuck? Perhaps you forgot to fully corrupt someone ?

View attachment 471313

Not a bug, it's a feature :p Olivia runs away if you don't corrupt her before her parents.

Indeed, no idea how that happens, but you couldn't find Sofia anywhere on the Mansion.
It will be fixed as soon as the patch comes out. However, Sofia is an optional character so you don't need to corrupt her to finish the "story".
I corrupted all but it says you can not transform her I have to fully corrupt the police station

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Nina Dabrov buiding has every room bugged once you go inside one you cant get out of it unless you back roll.(except for you room).
Nina Dabrov building is incomplete atm. The only thing you can do right now is Karina's events (just sleep).
There was supposed to be a sort of escape room game, but I realize quickly that without corrupting any character this would be mostly boring.
I will release it with next patch and a few additional characters (actually working on that, that's why the bugfixes patch is taking so long).
I corrupted all but it says you can not transform her I have to fully corrupt the police station
Are you sure that the chief, Jane, Vikki, Sylvie, and Adam are all corrupted on the notes Tab?
If so, could you send me your save? I can't manage to replicate that bug at home, so that would be really helpful.
(To send a save, click on save, save to disk and drag/drop it in the F95 message box)
Thank you.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Notes tab seems to be busted, it only changes pic, but all the info is for "mother". Also I really hope that we will have other option than having one of the only asian chars corrupted being turned into another character we already have.

sharkori

Jul 25, 2018
If you are running into the Aika bug where you cant do anything with her, be sure to go to her events after you fully corrupt Sarah, but before you transform her.

Reactions: gregers

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Warning: My antivirus picked up a virus in the game which is very strange for an html game to be a false positive.
An exe was found in \img\Outskirts\WaltonMansion\Fei\CheatEngine70.exe

Is this just a left over cheatengine file?

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Warning: My antivirus picked up a virus in the game which is very strange for an html game to be a false positive.
An exe was found in \img\Outskirts\WaltonMansion\Fei\CheatEngine70.exe

Is this just a left over cheatengine file?
Yes. It's been mentioned several times up stream. Just delete the file.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Im now to a point, where i can talk to Aika. But when i try to, there is just a blank space and i can just klick on "get back".
Any tips? Or is this a bug?
<=== It was had to restart from a former save.
Soo now i corupted her? Whats the next step cant go further in the Mansion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to have you back, Slone, and continuing to work on this. I have the same bug: Fully corrupted/transformed the Waltons (Sarah, Angela, Joanna etc.) except Sofia who hasn't appeared (on the Nina path), and still can't get Aika to talk.

Another thing: I also get the full Walton intro every time I go to the house (with character portaits updated but all the same texts); don't know if that's a bug or just waiting on a rewrite.

ETA: Had a look, and getting Aika to talk requires $waltonStory eq 7. Corrupting Sarah sets $waltonStory to 7, but transforming her immediately after sets it to 8, locking you out of talking to Aika. I tried setting the variable to 7 manually and that triggered the conversation.

... and I've only just noticed sharkori pointing out the same thing, above.

Last edited:

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Patch with bugfix and the individual notes is out.

so theres no way of checking who the actors are?
I removed the credits.txt due to the fact that it was hard to read/understand.
You can now check the credits in the individual notes. (with the patch).
Good to have you back, Slone, and continuing to work on this. I have the same bug: Fully corrupted/transformed the Waltons (Sarah, Angela, Joanna etc.) except Sofia who hasn't appeared (on the Nina path), and still can't get Aika to talk.

Another thing: I also get the full Walton intro every time I go to the house (with character portaits updated but all the same texts); don't know if that's a bug or just waiting on a rewrite.

ETA: Had a look, and getting Aika to talk requires $waltonStory eq 7. Corrupting Sarah sets $waltonStory to 7, but transforming her immediately after sets it to 8, locking you out of talking to Aika. I tried setting the variable to 7 manually and that triggered the conversation.

... and I've only just noticed sharkori pointing out the same thing, above.
Thanks ! Should be fixed with last patch.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes