gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Excuse me, quick question, how do i capture Dean in chapter 1?
Avoid triggering the confrontation until you've corrupted most of the family to raise your power level to 3, then go in Brian's bedroom and pick the "Think quickly and try to find evidence" option when he appears.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Were we meant to restart?, the save I am using I made during the last update.
I'd restart, most content doesn't require previous content so just use the chapter skip, set what you want, and then go after the new content and ignore the old stuff like the police station.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Where is Camille supposed to be? I've tried waiting outside of Peagi's house, but nothing happens xD.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For Peagi, you kinda just move around the main city area until you get the encounter. Then you go to the notebook and choose peagi. Then you go to her house and you should see this other girl. The event is once a day, you cheat and spam the clock forward one day after each event with her.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm I've been stalking her house until day 39 and no one appears.

I'm using the bugfix version posted on page 22.

Last edited:

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
Patch with bugfix and the individual notes is out.

I removed the credits.txt due to the fact that it was hard to read/understand.
You can now check the credits in the individual notes. (with the patch).

Thanks ! Should be fixed with last patch.
thanks, so whos brian when he is crossdressing? i mean the "fuckedbyou" and "suckingdean"

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Indeed I'm dumb and forgot to rescale some variables.
to get access to Nina Dabrov or Ellen Peagi .

thanks, so whos brian when he is crossdressing? i mean the "fuckedbyou" and "suckingdean"
No idea, random crossdresser found on the internet. The two pics aren't even the same person.

Reactions: sp0nge

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thx for the bugfix correction! What I did to get past that part was use the 0.4.0 html to meet Camille, then I just saved and used the 0.4.1 html. Although, having played both paths, I prefer Nina's path (probably because it seems to have potential to meet new people, maybe someone useful enough other than Nina might cross paths with the MC at the Hotel). Maybe a rival might have the same idea as the MC while he's at the Hotel. It might give it a more fun approach, having to juggle between stopping one of your rivals, getting Nina on your side and gathering some information about your rival before trying to turn him/her into your minion and tell you everything about your powers and possible rivals.

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Short question: Whats the actor's name of jen?

Sorry didn't realize that I can see it in the notes

Last edited:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
For some reason, I can't pick Ellen Paegi -or- Nina Dabrov paths. Neither of them show up in my notes even tho I've found both already. Does anyone know what variable to change to get on one of the two paths?

Reactions: vulpes

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
For some reason, I can't pick Ellen Paegi -or- Nina Dabrov paths. Neither of them show up in my notes even tho I've found both already. Does anyone know what variable to change to get on one of the two paths?
om also having a problem with this, if you figure it out tell me.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
Thx for the bugfix correction! What I did to get past that part was use the 0.4.0 html to meet Camille, then I just saved and used the 0.4.1 html. Although, having played both paths, I prefer Nina's path (probably because it seems to have potential to meet new people, maybe someone useful enough other than Nina might cross paths with the MC at the Hotel). Maybe a rival might have the same idea as the MC while he's at the Hotel. It might give it a more fun approach, having to juggle between stopping one of your rivals, getting Nina on your side and gathering some information about your rival before trying to turn him/her into your minion and tell you everything about your powers and possible rivals.
How did you pick a path I can't seem to do it. bc, I don't understand what to click in the note tab.

Reactions: krkarr and ggpony

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Bug Report:
The radio buttons don't cycle when you select different options. Attached is the screen capture of the screen.

1575321861861.png

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes