Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Indeed I'm dumb and forgot to rescale some variables.
to get access to Nina Dabrov or Ellen Peagi .

No idea, random crossdresser found on the internet. The two pics aren't even the same person.
wep

4.1 from author to update OP

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
how to acces to the mansion i choose nina dabrov path and what nothink hapopen 50 days after that corrupte everithink witout katia at 80% no other option for her

sugardaddy27

Oct 15, 2019
Played it again yesterday after I tried it many month a go.
Very nice game ! Gotta I love the new layout of the characters page :)

vulpes

Oct 9, 2017
For some reason, I can't pick Ellen Paegi -or- Nina Dabrov paths. Neither of them show up in my notes even tho I've found both already. Does anyone know what variable to change to get on one of the two paths?
Same here. Can't see the choices. have found them both (new save from scratch).

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone know the variable for ellen or nina path? I can't tell which one I'm on. I'm not a fan of how these 2 objectives work. Spending a week just cycling thru the wait button is stupid.

Slone
Feature Suggestion if you're going to make a need for weeks to go by then maybe add a +day/week advance button. Not just a 4 click per day. 28 clicks for a week is sorta pointless since nothing else happens.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What's better for your harem Strength or Intelligence? I really doubt Look's will effect thing's.

Jan 28, 2018
What's better for your harem Strength or Intelligence? I really doubt Look's will effect thing's.
At the moment I don't know that this has any affect.

So what's better for Olivia to let her have control of her parents or not?
It's a personal choice, but if you let Olivia have control over her parents then your options are limited. If you don't you have more options on what to do with them. Also, Make sure you enthrall Olivia before you enthrall the second parent, just a piece of friendly advice.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
Fuck Elena

Transforming her while her mom is not corrupted yet, might not be the best idea

where is elena's mom :p

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes