• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

I was so tired yesterday that I uploaded the wrong html file, with the wrong version name.
Anyway here is the .
I've tested it a bit and it should be fine. don't hesitate to mp me if you see any bugs.

Reactions: xoxo1001

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
yeah, the notes say talk to the chief and go to the cells. the chief has no dialogue option and the cells are a black screen with no back link, have to use the arrows to go back

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
With most guys, you have to choose b/w young girl, bimbo or shemale. There is 1 guy that I have found so far that has the option to keep as a guy.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
i got the part where it said to talk to the chief but after that there is nothing
You have to wait a few days....not sure how long then talk the the Chief again.

Side note. not sure what happenes when you treat her gently, but if you do roughly you get locked out of Mia.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
in case you'd missed the post I made the html file that was first released was not the right one and the fixed file I posted is the game is 4.3 not 4.5 the 4.5 html is broke in many ways so if you didn't get the fix do so before posting bugs/issue's but even the 4.3 html dose have bugs and I'm sure the day will fix them

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
You have to wait a few days....not sure how long then talk the the Chief again.

Side note. not sure what happenes when you treat her gently, but if you do roughly you get locked out of Mia.
ok i got that and fully corrupted nick, like it says he was but it doesnt do anything else

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Some of the female characters, yes. I just checked the file i had to hand (4.0) and of the first four male characters you encounter ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that's too bad, I think we should put it above the download links, something like: The gay tag is only used until the male characters are corrupted.

Reactions: RedRaven69

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well that's too bad, I think we should put it above the download links, something like: The gay tag is only used until the male characters are corrupted.
There is some gay content but it is optional and limited. The basic logic of the game is you assert dominance over someone by fucking them (optional with men), and once they're under your control you transform them. There are a few exceptions to the pattern, but that's the gist.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
There is some gay content but it is optional and limited. The basic logic of the game is you assert dominance over someone by fucking them (optional with men), and once they're under your control you transform them. There are a few exceptions to the pattern, but that's the gist.
But why are men the only people who have to be transformed, if the goal is that all corrupt people have to be transformed?

Reactions: RedRaven69

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
But why are men the only people who have to be transformed, if the goal is that all corrupt people have to be transformed?
Yes, this is a good question. A woman slowly transformed in a man obviously doesn't bring the pleasure for people who dedicate their time to write games. One can try to speculate, what they have in common and how "wide" strata of society they cover :)

A similar question would be, why so many games feature one male MC and 3, 4....x (where x is almost unlimited number) of babes. I would wish the authors live at least one week in such a world and I am sure, they would try to escape to some island very very soon :))

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes