vulpes

Oct 9, 2017
To the people saying they are stuck at the beginning of Ellen/nina path, you probably haven't downloaded the latest patch.
I think i already had downloaded the patch but to be sure i redownloaded it and there is no choice displaying in the notes tab at all.

i want to attach you my save but i'm a paranoid IT guy so i won't send a file i can't read sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: manajarata

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
I love the game and have like idea for developer concerning one character - can Elaine (Sylvie's girlfriend) have option after sylvia corruption to stay same instead of forced change to bimbo? I know its just personal preference but in general more options make for more engaging experience for player.

Reactions: krys69

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Good game and can't wait for the next update.
Somebody knows who is the actress that portraits "Fei" in the game.

manajarata

Oct 2, 2018
why is the notes saying (You need to corrupt the four targets that you've assigned to yourself before you do more. ) while i have corrupted all police

jamesrg95

Dec 5, 2019
i have downloaded it open in 7zip extracted it but when i play it is has no pics have i done something wrong

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
someone who could tell me how much content they have and if it is worth downloading 1GB my internet is very slow

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
I think i already had downloaded the patch but to be sure i redownloaded it and there is no choice displaying in the notes tab at all.

i want to attach you my save but i'm a paranoid IT guy so i won't send a file i can't read sorry.
From what I understand (it worked for me), just click on the one you choose in the notes tab then go to the relevant area (both are accessed through city centre) and proceed with the quest. There didn't seem to be an explicit choose this option.

If you want to make (save to disk) saves readable, do a find and replace with the following:

FindReplace
JavaScript:
compressToBase64:function(e){
JavaScript:
compressToBase64:function(e){return e;
JavaScript:
decompressFromBase64:function(e){
JavaScript:
decompressFromBase64:function(e){return e;

That just changes the compression and decompression function of the save to disk process to just not compress anything :D. It works similarly in most twine games. In the latest update it's line 76.

vulpes

Oct 9, 2017
From what I understand (it worked for me), just click on the one you choose in the notes tab then go to the relevant area (both are accessed through city centre) and proceed with the quest. There didn't seem to be an explicit choose this option.

If you want to make (save to disk) saves readable, do a find and replace with the following:

FindReplace
JavaScript:
compressToBase64:function(e){
JavaScript:
compressToBase64:function(e){return e;
JavaScript:
decompressFromBase64:function(e){
JavaScript:
decompressFromBase64:function(e){return e;
That just changes the compression and decompression function of the save to disk process to just not compress anything :D. It works similarly in most twine games. In the latest update it's line 76.
Thanks a lot i'll test that sunday when i'll get free time.

Reactions: thithkat

anoninun

Apr 23, 2017
It seems this is the original "source" of the 0.4.5

It has this mega link:

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Do someone has a full save?? Can't do Mia gor some reason
This is the cells of the precinct. There is no one

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes