1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Go to your notes and choose one
I really don't understand what you mean by choose one, When I go to notes all I see is the character list and all they give me when I click on them is the mother's info on all of them.

Reactions: ciabello

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
A little tip for those that have either just started or decided to restart:

This happens after you've corrupted the Mob House women and are beginning to corrupt Olivia's family.

Before doing the family, corrupt Olivia.

If you decide to first start with Alexandra and after you finish Bruce, Olivia will disappear. I don't know if it's a bug or whatever, but it happens.

Reactions: Tranzet and Gaboris

mogrim

Feb 13, 2018
Sofia in the Nina path doesnt show up for me in the mansion, ive gone through the corruption of everyone except her, and ive noticed some minor bugs with Aika and Angela where your choices with their transformations dont stick.
effectively i cant finish the Nina path as it is.

ps: also noticed in the files that in Fei's file cheatengine70.exe was left in.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
I cant seem to save after I decide what the harem should in their free time. It gives me an error. I assume that decision is the culprit as I can save in the page right before it.
I'm using chrome.
Is there something I can do to fix it?

Devka

May 8, 2017
I cant seem to save after I decide what the harem should in their free time. It gives me an error. I assume that decision is the culprit as I can save in the page right before it.
I'm using chrome.
Is there something I can do to fix it?
The error you are getting is due to chrome's tiny local storage. You are better off using firefox for html gaming as it has a much larger local storage.

Reactions: Varador and Gaboris

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Sofia in the Nina path doesnt show up for me in the mansion, ive gone through the corruption of everyone except her, and ive noticed some minor bugs with Aika and Angela where your choices with their transformations dont stick.

She's not been added yet imo. Check her walkthrough by going to "Notes" and then clicking on her portrait. If it says "Talk to her in the Kitchen or Living Room during Sunrise/Morning/Evening" then she probably hasn't been added yet. The Waltor mansion doesn't have a Living Room.

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Im now to a point, where i can talk to Aika. But when i try to, there is just a blank space and i can just klick on "get back".
Any tips? Or is this a bug?
<=== It was had to restart from a former save.
Soo now i corupted her? Whats the next step cant go further in the Mansion.

Last edited:

fakejohn

Dec 20, 2017
If anyone is having problem with storage adapter on chrome reset your cache and cookies. I did mine from begining and that solved my issue.

mogrim

Feb 13, 2018
She's not been added yet imo. Check her walkthrough by going to "Notes" and then clicking on her portrait. If it says "Talk to her in the Kitchen or Living Room during Sunrise/Morning/Evening" then she probably hasn't been added yet. The Waltor mansion doesn't have a Living Room.
you may be right that shes not added in yet but the images for her content is there.
and the notes do mention that shes reachable at certain hours.

Reactions: Synaxis

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
The new version is out.

As I said, I kinda hard tunneled on the fact that Imperium was starting to gain attention and I couldn't stop.
I'm kind of a snowflake, so I should've known better and should have been honest.
Thinking back, this was really stupid.

As for the fan-remake, I swear I had no idea. It had been about a year since I stopped working on Imperium, and I thought I should pick it up now, or let it go forever.

Kind of bad timing to be honest, as it seems I have attracted even more hate.
Glad your back-there's room for 2 Imperium's in my world. I definitely feel the fan remake is going its own way-look to playing this pleasant suprise as well as updates from both games!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What is the Cheat Engine application and why was it in an image folder?

a memory editor. it lets you access an application's registers in memory and modify them. let's say you have 100hp, take a hit of 20 damage and you have now 80 hp. you dont like that, and edit the value back to 1000 (!)

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
I can not fully corrupt the police station do it now work??
I just tried it and it worked fine for me. Where are you stuck? Perhaps you forgot to fully corrupt someone ?

I really don't understand what you mean by choose one, When I go to notes all I see is the character list and all they give me when I click on them is the mother's info on all of them.
You have 25% chance to see one of three characters in Outskirts.
Once you've seen one the top of the Notes tab should look like that.
1574822212451.png
Just wait in the outskirts and they should appear.

A little tip for those that have either just started or decided to restart:

This happens after you've corrupted the Mob House women and are beginning to corrupt Olivia's family.

Before doing the family, corrupt Olivia.

If you decide to first start with Alexandra and after you finish Bruce, Olivia will disappear. I don't know if it's a bug or whatever, but it happens.
Not a bug, it's a feature :p Olivia runs away if you don't corrupt her before her parents.

Indeed, no idea how that happens, but you couldn't find Sofia anywhere on the Mansion.
It will be fixed as soon as the patch comes out. However, Sofia is an optional character so you don't need to corrupt her to finish the "story".

Reactions: Synaxis

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
So looked in the Html file and i am totally irritated in the html file is a link to sofia but in the game i cant see her.

/edit. I think you have a spelling error for me Mansion final event not happen.

Reactions: Slone

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
What is the Cheat Engine application and why was it in an image folder?
No idea how did this end up here. Sorry. It will be deleted with the fix coming out soon.

Slone in notes, if you click on the pictures it shows the correct picture but the text is always the one for mother.
The notes tab isn't finished. Only the picture changes.

Im now to a point, where i can talk to Aika. But when i try to, there is just a blank space and i can just klick on "get back".
Any tips? Or is this a bug?
<=== It was had to restart from a former save.
Soo now i corupted her? Whats the next step cant go further in the Mansion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It works fine for me. Try corrupting Sylvia after her GF (resets Sylvia if you do her before her gf). Then you can go upstairs and corrupt Jane and the Chief after you corrupt the downstairs.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
So looked in the Html file and i am totally irritated in the html file is a link to sofia but in the game i cant see her.

/edit. I think you have a spelling error for me Mansion final event not happen.
Thank you! Indeed forgot a letter in one of the variables.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
It works fine for me. Try corrupting Sylvia after her GF (resets Sylvia if you do her before her gf). Then you can go upstairs and corrupt Jane and the Chief after you corrupt the downstairs.
I will fix the GF bug for the next patch.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes