3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Gonna be honest, ya spooked me for a second with that off-color Shego.

But all's well in the screenshots, carry on.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
What isn't to like about this game? It's Kim Possible! Need I say more? I like the idea she's being trained by a female protagnist for a change. There are too mkany male protagonist trainers out there, and they seem to be all the same after a while. Maybe this is why so many of them end up never being finished. I do hope this one gets finished, because I like the plot behind it as well. I give it two thumbs and two big toes up.

zish

Dec 1, 2016
Bare bones atm, but I'm very interested to see where this goes. Whats here is a good start.

obelix2504

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone else has a problem with the game I am stuck after like 5 Mintues. Shego is sitting in her office and I can't do anything to make further progress. everytime I call Barking or Kim I can do nothing. I also cant do anything in the library plus everything on the laptop is not avaiable

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I just canr figure out what to do. I am in an office, only option is to do paperwork. Everything is not available except control character kim which only shows a picture and the only option is return, and the other thing that is available is call kim through the mic but there is only option "nothing" so she leaves. What am I missing ?

cypherusuh

Feb 27, 2019
the general artstyle is promising, but for the love of gods, gave some food to Kim, she need some thickness

Reactions: arbin
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes