3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk ImpossibleTrainer-0.0.4-release.apk (72.47 Mb)
zip ImpossibleTrainer-v.0.0.4-mac.zip (355.09 Mb)
zip ImpossibleTrainer-v.0.0.4-pc.zip (372.62 Mb)

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk ImpossibleTrainer-0.0.4-release.apk (72.47 Mb)
zip ImpossibleTrainer-v.0.0.4-mac.zip (355.09 Mb)
zip ImpossibleTrainer-v.0.0.4-pc.zip (372.62 Mb)
Sorry I don't quite know how to do torrents, but could someone download the Mac version of this and place it on here. Many Thanks!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry I don't quite know how to do torrents, but could someone download the Mac version of this and place it on here. Many Thanks!

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Please tell me that even after every next update, We can still use old saves?!? Or at least add cheats to increase lewdity in everyone and school knowledge and everything like that?!?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This VN/Game is pretty much just a corruption grinder, focusing on a Parody of the Kim Possible animated series... It has a moderately paced grind, but as it's still early in development, you will run out of new content to open up at some point... Even though the repeating grind content will still be active... I chuckled now and then, as the visuals and events/scenes can be funny now and then... It's not bad for an erotic/adult Parody game... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Stripes001

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I really wanted to like this but I'm totally lost. I Unren'd the archives and there were a number of images that I can't seem to get to happen. Every day the same grind, cheated and raised the lewd stat but it doesn't appear to really change anything. Far too things to move the story forward. No indication of what's necessary to advance things. Waste of time summoning people to the office. *sigh* For a 0.4 version this is really disappointing. Nice graphics but with being unable to access the lewds nto sure it matters.

Reactions: Aazkaal

MAJR

Nov 3, 2017
I spent the better part of an hour trying to get somewhere with this game but I dont feel like I've made any progress. I dont know how to make money - maybe I missed something in the intro which told you how to do that - and you need money to progress because you need to buy stuff. That's the first problem.

The second problem is the unrewarding grind. You spend so long doing the same thing over and over again without really feeling like your getting anywhere because little change, with little to show for it, a few new scenes here and there but nothing to justify the agonizing repetitive grind. If it felt like you were actually making changes, like you were having some impact on the characters lives then you could justify it but the lewd scenes that happen are ones you just happen to stumble across and not a result of anything you've done or any choices you've made.

I just found it a hugely frustrating game that wasn't worth the effort, which is a shame because I like the trainer type games and I liked the setting and concept, it just hasn't worked out in execution.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I spent the better part of an hour trying to get somewhere with this game but I dont feel like I've made any progress. I dont know how to make money - maybe I missed something in the intro which told you how to do that - and you need money to progress because you need to buy stuff. That's the first problem.

The second problem is the unrewarding grind. You spend so long doing the same thing over and over again without really feeling like your getting anywhere because little change, with little to show for it, a few new scenes here and there but nothing to justify the agonizing repetitive grind. If it felt like you were actually making changes, like you were having some impact on the characters lives then you could justify it but the lewd scenes that happen are ones you just happen to stumble across and not a result of anything you've done or any choices you've made.

I just found it a hugely frustrating game that wasn't worth the effort, which is a shame because I like the trainer type games and I liked the setting and concept, it just hasn't worked out in execution.

You earn money by doing the paperwork on the desk. You also have to raise the school's levels up, teach classes and buy stuff to move things along. But there isn't a lot to do yet.

But then this game only got posted here back in February with three updates so far. It is moving in the right direction I think. It will just take time.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ver 0.5 (PC)

Old saves don't work.
Seems to be a bug with Yori, I get an error when summoning her to the office and the only option is "nothing"
Also you need to buy a cucumber before starting personal lessons with Kim after the special sex ed, else the game ctd.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
OK I really wanted to like this but I'm totally lost. I Unren'd the archives and there were a number of images that I can't seem to get to happen. Every day the same grind, cheated and raised the lewd stat but it doesn't appear to really change anything. Far too things to move the story forward. No indication of what's necessary to advance things. Waste of time summoning people to the office. *sigh* For a 0.4 version this is really disappointing. Nice graphics but with being unable to access the lewds nto sure it matters.
You can't always look at a revision number and properly preclude an accurate measure of available content... I brought that up about a year or more ago in some other threads... There is no real standard across the board that most developers of these things actually stick with for proper measurement... They have a basic concept of numbering they use, but it will never really indicate the amount of actual content available to the reader/player... So just because it's at a 0.4 number does not really mean that it's 4/10ths (2/5ths) of the way done with development... There isn't any real standard of consistency used by every single developer... Plus, as every project may actually vary in total length, it's impossible to equate a specific length of content to each version release either... It's something I've seen over and over again through playing well over a 100+ of these things, over the years...

I can sympathize with the feeling of being lost, because there really isn't all that much content in this thing so far, so it leaves you wondering if you might be missing stuff, which is also an inherent flaw in most grinders sometimes... And just because you find some hidden material in the break up of the game, doesn't mean that material is necessarily achievable through the normal game play, as it could just be included in the files but not implemented yet in the game play...

Zip

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So the fix for the error when you try to talk to Yori is rather easy. I'm not smart enough to make a file for you to plop into your game, but I can tell you how to fix it yourself. You'll need UnRen from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ . Please use the Unren thread for questions on using it, not here!

After you have extracted the files using UnRen, it's time to go down the rabbit hole! From your 'ImpossibleTrainer' folder => 'game' => 'scripts' => 'locations' => 'principal_room' => 'talk' => and you'll want to open 'yori.rpy' in an editor like Notepad++. Actually, opening it in Notepad that comes with Windows should work, shouldn't it? Anyways, at line 2, add an 'n' so the line now reads 'if story get_event (STORY_RON_EDUCATION).stage == 3:'. Now save the changes and go back to the .exe and you should be able to talk to Yori!

If someone smarter than me recompiles everything back to a .rpyc file and then uploads it here as a quick fix, please do!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes