lmaoxd321

Jul 10, 2021
Translation is finally done. This game contains a lot of moaning hence left it how it sounds as close to original. Also in this game there is a lot of Japanese folklore mentioned such as 'Hasshaku', 'shirikodama', 'kappa' etc. which I left as original not to change the context too much. Tried my best in proof reading everything and adding as much context as I could from the original text, but it was very hard to work with the translation as any syntax error would break the game, hence I might have missed some parts due to frustration and wanting to progress further. Please inform about any translation errors, so I could fix and release a patch with improved translation later.

- Translated Angelique's remaining sex scenes (Knight)
- Translated Yui Oya's remaining sex scenes (Student/Daughter)
- Translated Ohna Oya's remaining sex scenes (Guest House Owner/Mom)
- Translated Sakuragi Mashiro all sex scenes (Policewoman)
- Translated Hasshaku all sex scenes (Eight Feet Tall)
Absolute Chad!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
can't play it cause I get an error and I have the bitedefender deactivated, what can I do?
Didn't get any error on my end: Can you please show a screen thanks?
BTW, I have already set my Windows Locale to Japanese so I do not need the Emulator!

Miyuuli77

Mar 24, 2022
Added screenshot how you should be running the game in Installation Notes. Try using Locale emulator in Admin mode. Maybe that will help.
Still getting the same error, question which rpg maker setup should I use for this one?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Still getting the same error, question which rpg maker setup should I use for this one?
This is RPG Maker MV, so you need RTP installed that can be found here -
I have just tested on my laptop that has fresh windows installation and did not face your issue. Re-download the game from another source and make sure the extraction is successful, your error indicates there is files missing in the game directory (such as "csv" folder potentially)

Miyuuli77

Mar 24, 2022
I have just tested on my laptop that has fresh windows installation and did not face your issue. Re-download the game from another source and make sure the extraction is successful, your error indicates there is files missing in the game directory (such as "csv" folder potentially)
I'll try installing the rtp and changing the extractor to avoid problems and will say if it worked or not, thanks!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
After testing for an hour or so, I deemed the game to be fine! Edited MTL is readable, no errors happening in my end... Thanks Spin I guess. All I have to do is figure out how to beat it now lol! It is kinda challenging for a game where all you do is BONE everyone!

irbubbles1

May 6, 2018
I'm getting the same syntax error when trying to start on 60 days mode, the other 2 modes work fine though.

cheesemansrc

Feb 14, 2022
I've been having the same error and I tried the solutions that you gave but none of them worked for me. Really don't understand what's going on.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes