Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Another weekly update:

- Translated Nono's all sex scenes (Secretary)
- Translated Megumi Hidaka's all sex scenes (Reporter)
- Translated Asari Toyoda's all sex scenes (Farmer)
- Translated Yami Kura's half of the sex scenes (Obsessed Lover)
- Translated Yoko Terada's half of the sex scenes (Police woman)

That makes half of woman translated. All of the dialogs are very painful to translate as it feels like 60% is moaning and rubbish (author did not make a lot of coherent sentences), hence feels harder to find the context in the dialog. Game seems to be buggy as well, as when playtesting I fixed few of them. Developer seems to love copy-paste and introduce bugs, by not displaying some parts of dialog etc. But overall it is quite nice sandbox with a lot of hidden side-stories and each character feels unique.
1676720400178.png 1676720490163.png 1676723783872.png

Last edited:

Lifty

Aug 14, 2017
Not to mention give it to us for free as well since he's also providing the game lol!
Now what makes you think I want the fully translated game and that I feel entitled to it? I really love it when people jump to conclusions in order to attack you. It's rather pathetic, stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: andrea74877

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Now what makes you think I want the fully translated game and that I feel entitled to it? I really love it when people jump to conclusions in order to attack you. It's rather pathetic, stop it.
Your fault for not saying so from the start: Spinxas can you please, if possible, post/provide a link for the RAW game on the first post? Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind my demand Spin
If you scroll down this topic, you'll find the Related Topics/Similar Threads section: I found this and the first post has an operational Download Link for the RAW https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-impregnation-island-v1-0-technobrake.139406/
Here is a second thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/haramase-island-technobrake.103177/

Last edited:
Reactions: Spinxas

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
Dumb question, Why does it show as competed if the translation is at 70% and the download links are not yet provided?, I am not complaining and will wait for the translation but I just have this legit question. Thank you for the hard work.

Reactions: John48

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Dumb question, Why does it show as competed if the translation is at 70% and the download links are not yet provided?, I am not complaining and will wait for the translation but I just have this legit question. Thank you for the hard work.
The game IS completed, the translation is WIP. The completed tag is for the game. I'll apologize for Spin.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Man's a legend. I remembered the progress at 1% not long ago and it's already 70% by the time I checked again. Much appreciated~

Reactions: Neilbass

Kingooi

Jan 25, 2022
As soon as I started, seems developer wanted to implement English version? All of the dialogs are in CSV format, meaning that with single switch in the game, it can be translated to English:
View attachment 2351024

The only problem is that CSV files do not contain translations yet and this switch is disabled.

Edit: Switching to English on:
View attachment 2351071
Then it translates the text with 2nd input from the CSV:
View attachment 2351072
CSV file:
View attachment 2351070
Hey what folder do I put the translation files in?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
That what you say every time you assume wrong?
Most people assume every time. Maybe it's a bad habit of mine, maybe it's due to cautiousness, maybe it's due to the fact that there is no link to the Untranslated game on the first post, maybe I just want to defend Spin who's working really hard on his translation, maybe you're the one ASSUMING I am being RUDE to you and vice versa. There are multitudes of answers in this universe that I can give you that may/may not convince you. I may have been rude in your POV but I have indirectly apologized by redirecting you to download the Untranslated game. The F95 community exists here to provide games and translations for those who cannot afford/cannot buy/cannot read and I like the community very much.
End conclusion: If you want to start a fight with me, you can do it in a PM, not here. If I have appeared to be rude to you, there are Mods/Admins here and report buttons; you can simply report me for being insensitive and I'll glady take the appropriate punishment for it.

Reactions: PJuggern4ut77

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
how to get the translated file?
how to switch ?

Thanks for reply
The game is tagged as WIP, which means "Work in Progress", hence the translation is not done. You can follow this thread for updates to understand how far the ready product is, so when it is ready you would know.

The download links for untranslated game is provided in the following: Post (Thanks Heimeropen )

P.S. There is 14 game maps and I translated 10 of them. There is one very big one with a lot of events left, which would complete the translation. I read the following somewhere
This game is much more enjoyable with context
and I think I could not agree more, because after translating text the whole interactions with different woman gives a lot of meaning - slow corruption, betrayal, unlocking hidden fetishes and much more reveals itself! :)

Mar 18, 2018
The game is tagged as WIP, which means "Work in Progress", hence the translation is not done. You can follow this thread for updates to understand how far the ready product is, so when it is ready you would know.

The download links for untranslated game is provided in the following: Post (Thanks Heimeropen )

P.S. There is 14 game maps and I translated 10 of them. There is one very big one with a lot of events left, which would complete the translation. I read the following somewhere and I think I could not agree more, because after translating text the whole interactions with different woman gives a lot of meaning - slow corruption, betrayal, unlocking hidden fetishes and much more reveals itself! :)
Genuinely so excited for this.

Reactions: Neilbass
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes