Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
With you recent release of The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA some people complain its barely understandable and looks like it was only edited well in the start. From the looks of it, this can honestly only be classified as lightly edited MTL. Did you stop editing in the middle of translation?
Translation notes explained exactly what was done. It is clearly explained that sex scenes are raw MTL while the whole story and game is properly edited. You are happy to do a translation or anyone else if they have more time on their hands, as if the game is not translated for 7 years, it says a lot.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Update:
Abandoned the translation as people do not appreciate edited-MTL's for games that are not translated for multiple years. This is a hobby for me and was thinking I am doing a favour by having the ability to translate games that requires source code access and development knowledge, as no software can translate those games... But whenever I took shortcuts (Sex scenes with a lot of moaning that is so tedious to translate and half of the time do not make any sense, so left MTL based), people would point fingers and would rather have no translation at all.

Given that I am not translating Haramase Island to avoid any more unsatisfied people.

Apr 7, 2020
Update:
Abandoned the translation as people do not appreciate edited-MTL's for games that are not translated for multiple years. This is a hobby for me and was thinking I am doing a favour by having the ability to translate games that requires source code access and development knowledge, as no software can translate those games... But whenever I took shortcuts (Sex scenes with a lot of moaning that is so tedious to translate and half of the time do not make any sense, so left MTL based), people would point fingers and would rather have no translation at all.

Given that I am not translating Haramase Island to avoid any more unsatisfied people.

PLz dont do that sir. We believe in you.

Reactions: Neilbass

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
One guy lol :KEK:
Actually 3... All 3 of them are in his other game and those are 3 too many! Anyhow I appreciate your efforts Spinxas. We only have known each other for a short time yet it was a short-lived happiness... If I was in your place, I would do the same believe me... Good luck on anything you do in your life. If this is your decision, all I have to do is respect it and thanks for the Reina game: It was hell of a fun to play through.

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Update:

Can't speak for everyone, but I was looking forward to this. There's always gonna be translation purest that expect nothing but perfection and for absolutely free.

These aren't made for them, they're made for the people like you, me, and several others in this thread that just want a good enough translation to experience the game though.

Put the negative comments in this thread aside, dust yourself off, and get back to doing what YOU want to do.

Last edited:

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
Update:

any chances you will reconsider in the future? was really looking forward to it

Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
I hope you do continue working on the translation eventually but if you don't then any decent person would understand since you tried to do something nice for free and some assholes just had to ruin it. Thank you for the time you already put in to the translation.

srx47

May 8, 2018
ok, i'm going to throw in my few rubles...
Spinxas
why do you care about other people says? its internet! if you do something - do it for yourself. if you do something for other people its called work/slavery :D
those who says 'you doing a poor job' usually never did anything by themselves and can only whine and complain
asking admins to help? tough luck - its like asking users to stop asking same shit over and over again in Karryn's Prison thread :sneaky:
collectively 98% of F95zone population have their brains transplanted into penis, so don't expect much :poop:

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes