Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
ok, i'm going to throw in my few rubles...
Spinxas
why do you care about other people says? its internet! if you do something - do it for yourself. if you do something for other people its called work/slavery :D
those who says 'you doing a poor job' usually never did anything by themselves and can only whine and complain
asking admins to help? tough luck - its like asking users to stop asking same shit over and over again in Karryn's Prison thread :sneaky:
collectively 98% of F95zone population have their brains transplanted into penis, so don't expect much :poop:
Very good question and I have simple answer -
What I get out of it is a challenge, seeing any game that is not translated for over 2 years and there is over 20 pages of people requesting it to be translated, means that the game is written in more non-standard way and is coded in an interesting way. Once you start looking around the source code and learning how everything ties together is the exciting part, as you can change something and playtest, see how your modifications affect the game... The not so much exciting part - translating all of the dialog once you figure everything out.
If I would figure out the source code and would just leave it, means there is very little benefit of me looking at the code, better to give a modified product to the demanding crowd, so they could enjoy playing it... Hence if people are not happy about the work I have done (which is not so fun to do when you do just dialog only), then there is no point of doing that as time is precious - well at least for me, now that I started in a new company in much higher position and can't turn off my work mode even when I am at home :D

P.S. Currently spend around 30mins a day into translating Haramase Island, as I can see why a lot of people would love it.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Just quick update to understand how much it is translated currently:

- Translated Items
- Translated NPC Names
- Translated Skills
- Translated Statuses
- Translated System Menu's
- Translated Different modes and differences
- Translated all of the character info menus
- Translated all characters enhanced information (Using Look Back skill)
- Translated common NPC dialog (Random NPCs)
- Translated Eight feet lady quest
- Translated Prologue
- Translated first scene with Oya family
- Translated all the menus in MC's room (Interactions with desk/drawers)
1675522426249.png 1675522461581.png 1675522491645.png 1675522559950.png 1675522610726.png 1675522691973.png

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

- Translated Items
- Translated NPC Names
- Translated Skills
- Translated Statuses
- Translated Prologue
View attachment 2365237 View attachment 2365239 View attachment 2365240 View attachment 2365243 View attachment 2365244 View attachment 2365248
YAY it's back to WIP! Thanks for considering Spin! Show those hecklers that you're the greater person here!!! Godspeed again!

vader634

Aug 8, 2017

- Translated Items
- Translated NPC Names
- Translated Skills
- Translated Statuses
- Translated Prologue
View attachment 2365237 View attachment 2365239 View attachment 2365240 View attachment 2365243 View attachment 2365244 View attachment 2365248
meat is back on the menu

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

- Translated Items
- Translated NPC Names
- Translated Skills
- Translated Statuses
- Translated Prologue
absolute king

tweak980

Jan 8, 2019
Very good question and I have simple answer -
What I get out of it is a challenge, seeing any game that is not translated for over 2 years and there is over 20 pages of people requesting it to be translated, means that the game is written in more non-standard way and is coded in an interesting way. Once you start looking around the source code and learning how everything ties together is the exciting part, as you can change something and playtest, see how your modifications affect the game... The not so much exciting part - translating all of the dialog once you figure everything out.
If I would figure out the source code and would just leave it, means there is very little benefit of me looking at the code, better to give a modified product to the demanding crowd, so they could enjoy playing it... Hence if people are not happy about the work I have done (which is not so fun to do when you do just dialog only), then there is no point of doing that as time is precious - well at least for me, now that I started in a new company in much higher position and can't turn off my work mode even when I am at home :D

P.S. Currently spend around 30mins a day into translating Haramase Island, as I can see why a lot of people would love it.
Im gonna make it my mission to find games not Translated for you lol

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Just quick update, bit slow in translating as life gets in the way, but:

- Translated 6 endings (From D to SS rank)
- Translated all character endings (17 different woman with 3 different endings based on relationship level)
- Translated Chiaki Kotoge's all sex scenes (Novelist)
- Translated Cassandra's all sex scenes (Tourist)
- Translated Uruha Hojo's all sex scenes (Village Chief)
- Translated all pregnancy stages and giving birth
- Translated all kids dialogs

P.S. Would say everything is kinda translated, just need to translate remaining 14 woman sex scenes (each of them have around 3 sex scenes). Hence marking as 50% done.

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Just quick update, bit slow in translating as life gets in the way, but:

- Translated 6 endings (From D to SS rank)
- Translated all character endings (17 different woman with 3 different endings based on relationship level)
- Translated Chiaki Kotoge's all sex scenes (Novelist)
- Translated Cassandra's all sex scenes (Tourist)
- Translated Uruha Hojo's all sex scenes (Village Chief)
- Translated all pregnancy stages and giving birth
- Translated all kids dialogs

P.S. Would say everything is kinda translated, just need to translate remaining 14 woman sex scenes (each of them have around 3 sex scenes). Hence marking as 50% done.
Can't wait anymore the hype is on 200%

Reactions: Neilbass

soulrave

May 16, 2018
^ Second this, I thought I was the only one. *clap clap* Link ples.
Dude wait and let Spinxas cook. The translator is using his/her free time to translate this game for free.
Spinxas didn't have to do this so at least learn some patience.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Dude wait and let Spinxas cook. The translator is using his/her free time to translate this game for free.
Spinxas didn't have to do this so at least learn some patience.
Not to mention give it to us for free as well since he's also providing the game lol!

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes