Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Another weekly update! We are getting very close! I got last map and the remaining scenes to translate and do some playtesting to make sure it is enjoyable to play and there is no teething issues. Most likely next weekend we can all enjoy this game :)

- Translated Yami Kura's all remaining sex scenes (Obsessed Lover)
- Translated Asakura's all sex scenes (Teacher)
- Translated Todo Washiya's all sex scenes (Student)
- Translated Saki Sihimine's all sex scenes (Student)
- Translated Hikari Shinguji's all sex scenes (Priestess)
- Translated Angelique's half of the sex scenes (Knight)
- Translated Yui Oya's half of the sex scenes (Student/Daughter)
- Translated Ohna Oya's half of the sex scenes (Guest House Owner/Mom)

Missing Sakuragi Mashiro (Policewoman) and Hasshaku (Eight Feet Tall). That would make all 17 woman that the MC can have sex with.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Another weekly update! We are getting very close! I got last map and the remaining scenes to translate and do some playtesting to make sure it is enjoyable to play and there is no teething issues. Most likely next weekend we can all enjoy this game :)

- Translated Yami Kura's all remaining sex scenes (Obsessed Lover)
- Translated Asakura's all sex scenes (Teacher)
- Translated Todo Washiya's all sex scenes (Student)
- Translated Saki Sihimine's all sex scenes (Student)
- Translated Hikari Shinguji's all sex scenes (Priestess)
- Translated Angelique's half of the sex scenes (Knight)
- Translated Yui Oya's half of the sex scenes (Student/Daughter)
- Translated Ohna Oya's half of the sex scenes (Guest House Owner/Mom)

Missing Sakuragi Mashiro (Policewoman) and Hasshaku (Eight Feet Tall). That would make all 17 woman that the MC can have sex with.
Just found out about the translation, thanks for your work!

Reactions: Neilbass

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
He seems to be updating it weekly, just wondering if there is an update for this week. And looking very forward to playing this!
Did not post anything as I am at 99% and got few remaining bits to translate and then package whole game, encrypt images and all the other stuff... while I have dinner with my wife as well tonight, hence trying to finish everything and then make official post :)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Did not post anything as I am at 99% and got few remaining bits to translate and then package whole game, encrypt images and all the other stuff... while I have dinner with my wife as well tonight, hence trying to finish everything and then make official post :)
HALLELUJAH! I suggest though you'd test run it first... Some people here don't wanna a repeat of last translation (Y'know... that Locale compatibility thingie that I didn't experience among all stuff)!
All I'm saying is take your time, make sure it's fully operational.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
there are no tags on this game ??? :unsure:
Cross-section View, RPG Maker, Cuckoldry (Netori), Ahegao / Gapeface, Pregnant Woman, Pubic Hair / Armpit Hair, Voluptuous / Plump

This is what I found in 1st post but there are more I'm sure. This is just the translation topic! I'm sure Spin will add the tags later.

Reactions: ImperialD

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
On the main cover you see 17 woman, that is all the woman in the game you can have sex with.
I will add tags once I add download links and finish translation. Either way later today or tomorrow this game will be ready.
Sorry I think he was being coy with him... you kinda fell for it lol! Focus on your game, let me handle the comments okay, man?! Godspeed!

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
On the main cover you see 17 woman, that is all the woman in the game you can have sex with.
I will add tags once I add download links and finish translation. Either way later today or tomorrow this game will be ready.
Can't wait for it thank you so much

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Translation is finally done. This game contains a lot of moaning hence left it how it sounds as close to original. Also in this game there is a lot of Japanese folklore mentioned such as 'Hasshaku', 'shirikodama', 'kappa' etc. which I left as original not to change the context too much. Tried my best in proof reading everything and adding as much context as I could from the original text, but it was very hard to work with the translation as any syntax error would break the game, hence I might have missed some parts due to frustration and wanting to progress further. Please inform about any translation errors, so I could fix and release a patch with improved translation later.

- Translated Angelique's remaining sex scenes (Knight)
- Translated Yui Oya's remaining sex scenes (Student/Daughter)
- Translated Ohna Oya's remaining sex scenes (Guest House Owner/Mom)
- Translated Sakuragi Mashiro all sex scenes (Policewoman)
- Translated Hasshaku all sex scenes (Eight Feet Tall)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Translation is finally done. This game contains a lot of moaning hence left it how it sounds as close to original. Also in this game there is a lot of Japanese folklore mentioned such as 'Hasshaku', 'shirikodama', 'kappa' etc. which I left as original not to change the context too much. Tried my best in proof reading everything and adding as much context as I could from the original text, but it was very hard to work with the translation as any syntax error would break the game, hence I might have missed some parts due to frustration and wanting to progress further. Please inform about any translation errors, so I could fix and release a patch with improved translation later.

- Translated Angelique's remaining sex scenes (Knight)
- Translated Yui Oya's remaining sex scenes (Student/Daughter)
- Translated Ohna Oya's remaining sex scenes (Guest House Owner/Mom)
- Translated Sakuragi Mashiro all sex scenes (Policewoman)
- Translated Hasshaku all sex scenes (Eight Feet Tall)
HALLELUJAH! Downloading now! Thanks Spin! Wait for a bit before making a game topic! I won't be testing for long after download because it's 2 AM here but I will try my best.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
HALLELUJAH! Downloading now! Thanks Spin! Wait for a bit before making a game topic! I won't be testing for long after download because it's 2 AM here but I will try my best.
1am for me as well friend :) I think 10mins of testing and seeing that it is playable would help a lot, then I could push it into game topic.

Reactions: Iceby

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
1am for me as well friend :) I think 10mins of testing and seeing that it is playable would help a lot, then I could push it into game topic.
Gonna take approx 30 minutes for me to download (slow internet sorry) I'll test by then!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spinxas
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes