johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Updated the game and the download links that should solve most of the issues.
- Fixed the 60 days mode syntax issue.
- Propagated CSV directory into base and www folder to solve 'Events undefined' issue.
if you literally still fixing the translation, you want to named your patch like ver x.xx patch, cause its gonna be hell confusing for everyone

Reactions: Lilifox

cheesemansrc

Feb 14, 2022
Updated the game and the download links that should solve most of the issues.
- Fixed the 60 days mode syntax issue.
- Propagated CSV directory into base and www folder to solve 'Events undefined' issue.
Thanks for trying to fix it but, sorry after the update I still have the issue with the TypeError events undefined.

Reactions: Lilifox

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
if you literally still fixing the translation, you want to named your patch like ver x.xx patch, cause its gonna be hell confusing for everyone
Yes will do with further patches, as I have only created download links yesterday, I just replaced the original release with those hotfixes in initial release. Going forward it will be version upgrades and patches. :)

Reactions: BangB420

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cosidering the "sharing" in the OP and the multi pen tag, shouldn't this have a swinging tag?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i love technobreak stuff, but damn needs animations, so much potential is wasted

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Impregnation Island [1.00] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (723 MB/ 175 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is no swinging for sure.
Sharing from perspective that - You are allowed to have sex with any woman (married/has boyfriend/single) and you allow other men to have their way as well.
Ah you should probably clarify it as netori then, the way you have it makes it seem like netorase

Reactions: Spinxas

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
I get a little bit of stutters also the loading models kinda slow (i can FE see the naked body first then loading the uniform for the ladies) i have a m.2 ssd

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I get a little bit of stutters also the loading models kinda slow (i can FE see the naked body first then loading the uniform for the ladies) i have a m.2 ssd
Completely normal behavior: I confirmed this with Spin on Discord when I reported the same problem. Sorry but you have to deal with it. That's how the game is, not the translation or patch's fault.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Completely normal behavior: I confirmed this with Spin on Discord when I reported the same problem. Sorry but you have to deal with it. That's how the game is, not the translation or patch's fault.
Oh ok if its a known thing fine ill try my best :ROFLMAO:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to comment that the second picture in the previews looked suspiciously like some characters I'd seen in Technobrake games, then reading through the comments on the first few pages I see the response from TB himself about this past work... Nice!

(I am admittedly very blind before I've had coffee. Despite the fact that the dev's name is plastered everywhere all over the OP, haha...)

Thanks for translating this! I've been sleeping on Nymphomania Priestess to wait for it to be finished so I can enjoy the entire thing in one fell swoop, so finding this other completed Technobrake game that's been newly translated makes for an awesome day.

You da real MVP, Spinxas!

Last edited:
Reactions: badiadhuru
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes