ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Real talk, this is a very enjoyable game. I'm always a sucker for a Doofus MC as long as it doesn't go too far, luckily not yet. Girls are beautiful and they sex animations are really good. I like that Dev uses the Incubus Magic to get straight to the sexy times, while also having relationship building scenes in between the HJs and BJs. Can't wait for next update. How often is this game updated? Monthly, Bi-Monthly?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Can't wait for next update. How often is this game updated? Monthly, Bi-Monthly?
Yeah, more or less :Kappa:

The preview pics and comments are making me hard... I mean, are making IT hard for me to refrain from playing the game right after the update has been released (I usually wait a few days to make sure the version is bug-free and so on).
Can anyone provide a changelog, please? I'm interested in the total number of unique renders in the update.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nice use of the song seven nation army had me going there. I even looked it up. Pretty interesting story behind the song.
I like the game. Good dialog, renders, and different POVs is nice, funny MC and a loveable guy.

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, one of top 5 games on this site imo. Fresh renders, dumb and funny humor, sexy ladies, a good story with corruption element, not a slow burn but also doesn't feel forced. Yea, good game, props to the developer.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Real talk, this is a very enjoyable game. I'm always a sucker for a Doofus MC as long as it doesn't go too far, luckily not yet. Girls are beautiful and they sex animations are really good. I like that Dev uses the Incubus Magic to get straight to the sexy times, while also having relationship building scenes in between the HJs and BJs. Can't wait for next update. How often is this game updated? Monthly, Bi-Monthly?
So far every 9 month :sleep:

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes