TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Is this game intended to make you laugh your ass off? I met a woman like this game once. Super hot. Before every date I was dying to fuck her but every date ended with us giggling mad drunk on the floor. I eventually decided she was more friend material.
Nice try... F95zooners don't go on dates or have ever met a woman in real life.

Nice story though Lol.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1683456489624.png

Dev Talk - Aliyah

Another quiet, steady and uneventful week. Updated the neighborhood environment a bit and added actual grass geometry rather than just an image texture like before. Looks nice but it brought my computer to its knees. Also wrapping up rendering the introduction of Aliyah, our neighbor. She's only making a short appearance for part one, but we'll see more of her later.

1683456522785.png

Cheers,

Dom

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
These renders are some of the best I've seen. Not going to lie, I almost tapped out in the first five minutes because of the MC but I stuck with it and before long I was starting to love him. I definitely appreciate the more humanizing elements of his character (pun intended). Quite a few times I ended up actually laughing out loud. Bravo. Can't wait to see more in the future. Also I can't wait to find out the real incubus effect was the friends we made along the way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
These renders are some of the best I've seen. Not going to lie, I almost tapped out in the first five minutes because of the MC but I stuck with it and before long I was starting to love him. I definitely appreciate the more humanizing elements of his character (pun intended). Quite a few times I ended up actually laughing out loud. Bravo. Can't wait to see more in the future. Also I can't wait to find out the real incubus effect was the friends we made along the way :ROFLMAO:
Yes, MC is an apsolute idiot. But a lovable one. I see some improvement in his recent behavior. All characters are really good, but my favorite is still Selena.

Last edited:
Reactions: roxasxiv

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1684082169916.png

Dev Talk - Bubble bubble had some trouble

I guess it can't be smooth sailings all the time. Finally ran into some hiccups this week. Some shader issues I overlooked a long time ago when I first started creating the game assets decided to show their ugly face. Took a few days to find the cause of those issues and address them.

Also, poor initial planning of the house environment showed up here too. A single small window illuminating a small bathroom with white walls is an absolute nightmare for attempting to light by "outside daylight". This nearly tripled render times which isn't a huge deal outside of animations. Well, the foam shader and water volume is also demanding and certainly not helping.

Overall, these are things barely worth mentioning. More of a personal note to myself to keep in mind for future assets.

Cheers,
Dom

Emmet89

Aug 31, 2021
can anyone tell me how to make the game work? since they make games with a single executable they no longer work for me :-( can anyone help me? why before when there were two executables it worked for me and now it doesn't? do I have to do something to windows?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
can anyone tell me how to make the game work? since they make games with a single executable they no longer work for me :-( can anyone help me? why before when there were two executables it worked for me and now it doesn't? do I have to do something to windows?
Single .exe file means it's only for 64 bit systems.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
English please. Use google translate if necessary.
I had similar problem, 15 years old 64bit computer with win7, It didn't work too. I tried everything, nothing worked. I can give you another answer, I changed CPU and MBO and installed win10, so I don't know if problem was hardware or software. I read somewhere it was a problem with old CPU.
Another question: do all game give you problems or some of them? or just only this one?

Emmet89

Aug 31, 2021
English please. Use google translate if necessary.
I had similar problem, 15 years old 64bit computer with win7, It didn't work too. I tried everything, nothing worked. I can give you another answer, I changed CPU and MBO and installed win10, so I don't know if problem was hardware or software. I read somewhere it was a problem with old CPU.
Another question: do all game give you problems or some of them? or just only this one?
all those who no longer have the double executable!!!

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes