jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
In a Scent [Ep. 4 Part 1 v1.035]
Video enhancement mod
just as an FYI
in the bathroom scene with Ma the original vid for the second part in the doorway has a faster pace that matches the scene very well. The mod slows it down and there seems to be a bit of a hicupp in the animation

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't you say it's a parody?? The game is really bad, it could have been much better. Having played the developer's prior game, "Personal Trainer" I'm a little let down
I did but what have a tag or not anything to do whether this VN is a parody/satire which makes it silly by nature?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hey all you cool cats and kittens. The game isn't for everyone, no need to argue.

The game's plot is so ridiculous that it can't even be played. Characters have weird ass eyes, and shit. With all due respect to the dev, I'm not sure if you enjoy it, but it's not my thing
You're not wrong, especially the early renders of Raya do have some interesting eyes. The others are not wrong to point out that it's a satire of the incest genre, although this is the first time I've went out and said as much. The plot is absolutely ridiculous, although I don't think it's any more ridiculous than Personal Trainer or most other games on here. If you were put off by the annoying shit MC, weird eyes or simply stopped playing early on, it can be easy to not follow along with the story and miss key points that should satisfy even some of the sillier plot points.

You're absolutely right to think the game is stupid and unplayable. Nothing wrong with that. I went into this knowing that it will be an either "hate it or love it" type of game. Maybe I'm just immature, but I do find myself constantly giggling like a schoolgirl when I write or even replay older scenes. The MC is like the mentally stunted little brother that I never drowned.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey all you cool cats and kittens. The game isn't for everyone, no need to argue.

You're not wrong, especially the early renders of Raya do have some interesting eyes. The others are not wrong to point out that it's a satire of the incest genre, although this is the first time I've went out and said as much. The plot is absolutely ridiculous, although I don't think it's any more ridiculous than Personal Trainer or most other games on here. If you were put off by the annoying shit MC, weird eyes or simply stopped playing early on, it can be easy to not follow along with the story and miss key points that should satisfy even some of the sillier plot points.

You're absolutely right to think the game is stupid and unplayable. Nothing wrong with that. I went into this knowing that it will be an either "hate it or love it" type of game. Maybe I'm just immature, but I do find myself constantly giggling like a schoolgirl when I write or even replay older scenes. The MC is like the mentally stunted little brother that I never drowned.
While I hate to disagree with the actual Dev of this fine VN, there is ZERO point making a post in the thread announcing "the game is crap so I won't play it". Why the hell anyone would put energy in to being that negative is beyond me...

bugsbunny6

Sep 6, 2024

I'm just expressing my honest view, nothing personal, man. Thank you for your efforts, and I must say that "Personal Trainer" was really entertaining.

Reactions: Domiek
4.60 star(s) 127 Votes