Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
OK I tend to ignore games with no sexual content but truth be told I really enjoyed this had me in stitches in places loved the characters, expressions and the story, yes it would be a nice bonus to bang the crap out all the girls but for me this was a great start and looking forward to the next update and that is a first for me with this type of game.
Bomba33 keep up the good work.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Still not seeing the meaning of all this.
Beautiful art ok, interesting story ok: but this is a fu*°§ng ADULT GAMES forum, not some kind of Otaku's Sanctified and Forever Virgin Waifu paradise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimm96

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
dev notes " Do not ask for Lewd Patch because nothing will be released here"

Sooooo there is sexual content but we just don't get it? am i reading that right?

Someone be a hero and pm a link to the uncensored version thanks :)

Reactions: Grimm96

RodrigoRandom1990

Sep 28, 2019

Sooooo there is sexual content but we just don't get it? am i reading that right?

I could give you a link via PM as soon as I am able to send you one cause I have not done enough posts to do a PM.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020

You can PM me an ask politely for it; just don't share it without my consent.

Reactions: RodrigoRandom1990

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
You can PM me an ask politely for it; just don't share it without my consent.

I wish I could but it seems I cannot pm you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nihau

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 4] APK -

• Haha
Reactions: nihau

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Just thought I'd take this moment to point out that dropped the latest book (novel number 22) a few days back. You can even read the first chapter of the book for free.

Last edited:

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I am busy with my real life; but little by little, in my free time, I'll work on new renders. Just be patients, this game is not abandoned and I do not intend to abandon it.

Reactions: airze

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I am not dead, the project is not dead. The script is in the capable hands of my beta testers, for the proofreading. This is a free VN made in my free time so don't expect much in terms of ETA relase. Thank You.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes