Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
no your fine i was just wondering how often i had to check for updates since im used to patreon emailing me when they come and i dont know if i can do that on this website. good luck with the game

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
no your fine i was just wondering how often i had to check for updates since im used to patreon emailing me when they come and i dont know if i can do that on this website. good luck with the game
Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't want use a patreon account because it's not free and I don't want to milk money from the users (for a shitty and non complete game).
Some encouragement word are the best support for me and my work, not the money.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't want use a patreon account because it's not free and I don't want to milk money from the users (for a shitty and non complete game).
Some encouragement word are the best support for me and my work, not the money.
then keep up the good work and don't get too tense because of unpleasant comments ^^

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Typical japanese light novel main feature: male teen/preteen MC are pussified sissies, unable to get an erection. Incredibly powerful, if they fart they kill the current Demon Lord and the forty next who will raise after his death, their bravery has no equal. But when it comes to their female harem, they are soooooooo nervous only by thinking on kissing one of them. When you learn that about 43-45% of non married japanese population, both male and female under 35 are virgins, you understand a lot of things about Japanese youth.
Holy shit....Based. I'm saving this comment.

Reactions: EZ8lt

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Koikatu models might look generic by now but damn, I'd take that before pseudo realistics faces with horrible facial expressions, these are ugly!

Might not be as bad as I make it look cause a lot of people do like this type of style, so don't take it too seriously coming from me. Still, good luck on your game, dev :)

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
rip off anime name much . . . . . . but then again maybe that's what the idea was to make a joke about the anime?

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
rip off anime name much . . . . . . but then again maybe that's what the idea was to make a joke about the anime?
It's supposed to be a parody game about it, but like, with no sexual content. (Though supposedly dev has been releasing this game elsewhere WITH sexual content but not telling us.)

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Well, it exist but for now it only contain a different menu images and only one a full nudity image in a certain episode. I can't give an hint here because it will violate the rule of the forum, and I want to respect the rules of this forum. Said this only the good boys can have a hint, if they ask for in polite and respectful manner. I give respect but I also I demand respect, guys. (In Italy we live like this.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Well, it exist but for now it only contain a different menu images and only one a full nudity image in a certain episode. I can't give an hint here because it will violate the rule of the forum, and I want to respect the rules of this forum. Said this only the good boys can have a hint, if they ask for in polite and respectful manner. I give respect but I also I demand respect, guys. (In Italy we live like this.)
What rule will it violate????

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
What rule will it violate????
I think the rule 7 of the forum, because in my game there are undrage character like in the original animation; and I don't want to change the age because, like I have written in the intro, all character are not real and fruit of fantasy.

Oh, I have forgotten the main rule: do not post in F95 link to another, non approved, hosting/pirate/whatever site.

Last edited:

GolumsMum

Oct 9, 2017
Hey Bomba
Im reading the manga of this currently and will take a look at this game.
The manga is beyond where the anime ends, and so far no Snoo Snoo.
Technically the grandma loli (fairy matriarch) is 600 and the Andriod chick is over 5000 years old so they wouldn't violate rule 7.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey Bomba
Technically the grandma loli (fairy matriarch) is 600 and the Andriod chick is over 5000 years old so they wouldn't violate rule 7.
Age does not matter.
Depiction is what matters when such rules are applied.
If someone does not look 18 years or older, then it is not, no matter what the author says.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Hey Bomba
Well, luckily for you. In my country that manga doesn't exist and no one has intention to publish it.
By the way Linze, Elze, Yae, Sushie, Yumina, Renne (and other character not present in the anime/manga) are underage; both in the comic and in my game. Only the MC in my game is over age.
So I am barely on the razor's edge with the rule 7....

GolumsMum

Oct 9, 2017
Age does not matter.
Depiction is what matters when such rules are applied.
If someone does not look 18 years or older, then it is not, no matter what the author says.
Fair enough, I hadn't' played the game yet, and having looked at the screenshots, I can 100% understand why there are no lewd scenes as the characters are clearly styled and depicted as minors.
I guess if the parody depicted them all as 18 plus and they obviously looked that way, then people may have reason to query the lack of sexual content, but for those who take the time to look and read (like i have now ;) ) it seems fine to just have the story.

Also saw the Overlord game in your sig, will check that out too :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Fair enough, I hadn't' played the game yet, and having looked at the screenshots, I can 100% understand why there are no lewd scenes as the characters are clearly styled and depicted as minors.
I guess if the parody depicted them all as 18 plus and they obviously looked that way, then people may have reason to query the lack of sexual content, but for those who take the time to look and read (like i have now ;) ) it seems fine to just have the story.

Also saw the Overlord game in your sig, will check that out too :)
There are other games that have 'minors'.. That's why there is Lewd Patcher.. Which could be used.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes