Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oh, shit; I now that my word meanings nothing to you but I am very sorry for you and your project. That situation is not funny and I know. Many years ago I had dream to create my own manga, but lazyness and too much work for a single person they made me give up. At that time I didn't use a computer, only the old school style: paper, rubber, pencil an ink. Now I have a big issue with my eyes and consequently it is very difficult to me drawing something. With DAZ and Render is much more way easily now. (and enjoyable).
no problem for my project, just that the few people that was playing it at the time were pissed, because they had to wait for me to do the work planned and integrate my wandering before i released it :X

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
never realy had bug problem, my focus is ... strange, i never forget where i want to go or what i did on my way, problem is how many time i'll get lost on the said way ^^ i'm the kind of player that take over 50 hours to get to blancherive for the first time ... has you say shit happens and do not ask ... (elder scroll always have more bug than my game btw ^^)

• Haha
Reactions: Bomba33

king210

Mar 23, 2019
Typical japanese light novel main feature: male teen/preteen MC are pussified sissies, unable to get an erection. Incredibly powerful, if they fart they kill the current Demon Lord and the forty next who will raise after his death, their bravery has no equal. But when it comes to their female harem, they are soooooooo nervous only by thinking on kissing one of them. When you learn that about 43-45% of non married japanese population, both male and female under 35 are virgins, you understand a lot of things about Japanese youth.
dude i know what you mean, i lived in japan for a year and the guys i was friends with where total pussies when it came to even talking about sex but the girls i met totally different once they got to know me a bit they where begging for it. its such a weird culture but really interesting lol

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
dude i know what you mean, i lived in japan for a year and the guys i was friends with where total pussies when it came to even talking about sex but the girls i met totally different once they got to know me a bit they where begging for it. its such a weird culture but really interesting lol

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
For those interested in this game on Monday 25th January I should release the first part of the third chapter.
A position for a second beta tester is open, to help me with English grammar and spelling; for those interested send me a private message.
See you.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Well, I finished earlier than expected. Thanks quorkboy for helping me with grammar and spelling. Mega link is in the first page of the thread.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Sooooo let me get this right you made a game with no sexual content and put it on a sight that that does sexual content......

That's like having a sexy girlfriend but you cant get it up, please add sexual content, it would be nice to have a decent harem story with sexual content don't get me wrong I like -My New Family- but I would like an adventure story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bomba33

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Sooooo let me get this right you made a game with no sexual content and put it on a sight that that does sexual content......

That's like having a sexy girlfriend but you cant get it up, please add sexual content, it would be nice to have a decent harem story with sexual content don't get me wrong I like -My New Family- but I would like an adventure story.
I don't think I can understand you. What do you mean by "put it on a sight that that does sexual content"?
The rules on this forum are perfectly clear: I can't add sexual content in my game and publish here, and I don't want to change the age of the character. I don't want to be banned too for breaking the rules.
Like Wetsy have done, I have intention to do it so too; made a safe game here and a "complete" game on another platform.
I am sorry if with my decision I will disappoint you.
See you.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Some Info: in this relase there is a black screen, not because it is censored but because I haven't found an Iray Shader that satisfy my taste...yet.
It will be implemented in the next relase.
See you.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone explain how there is incest with no sexual content? Is it just implied in the story?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I reported the OP to get incest and harem removed from the tags as those require actual sex scenes for those to be allowed in the top tags. I initially came back to see how the game was doing but after looking under the DEV notes and seeing the no sexual content and lewdpatcher thing I'm just going to click the ignore button on the thread instead.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
after giving it a go all I can say is that it seems interesting, but I'm not a huge fan of how the characters look though I'll get used to it. do u have a plan for how long till each release will be or is it just gonna be updated whenever ones ready?

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I reported the OP to get incest and harem removed from the tags as those require actual sex scenes for those to be allowed in the top tags. I initially came back to see how the game was doing but after looking under the DEV notes and seeing the no sexual content and lewdpatcher thing I'm just going to click the ignore button on the thread instead.
Sigh...really you don't have nothing to do in your life? Thanks to people like you I am really thinking to delete my thread and do not post anyting anymore in this forum...I have a bad attitude? Maybe, but to me you look like no more than a F Karen!
I had enough of this F shit! I do what I want, where I want, when I want, like I want. Period.
If you ignore my thread what is the point in report it? I don't understand your stupid logic anymore.
What are you, and some other users, always complain "Where is the incest if there's no sex content?".
Man is only a stupid tag, for hell sake! It's not meaning nothing...shit! Stop bother this thread an me by thunder!

after giving it a go all I can say is that it seems interesting, but I'm not a huge fan of how the characters look though I'll get used to it. do u have a plan for how long till each release will be or is it just gonna be updated whenever ones ready?
I have no plan because is a fan made parody, but (real life permitting) I try to made a relase every end of the month.
Made a DAZ Renpy VN is not easy as you think. Maybe the script, but when it comes to render the going gets tough. It needed hours and hours to create a scene, posing the characters manually because the posing asset sucks, posing the light source for a better effect, searching for an asset that satisfy my taste (when I am unlucky with my already gained asset). Then run simulation over simulation for check the quality and finally render all. When I have a light scene it's take some minutes, but when comes to heavy scene it's take at least two hours of a single render. And I don't use a batch, I like to work on the fly for a much and better control.
Never metion when I want to test my new assets...but thats another story.

Ceep calm and stop bothering people with absurd question, I will aprreciate that, thankyou.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes