Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I am not dead, the project is not dead. The script is in the capable hands of my beta testers, for the proofreading. This is a free VN made in my free time so don't expect much in terms of ETA relase. Thank You.
Good to know your well

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
How can I give you two RTX 3090! I mean money how much money do you need
Ya know there's something very wrong when ya have cucks donating not 1, not 2 but 3 of those to some e-thot titty streamer that plays like trash yet folk trying to create things can't get one to improve their work output lol.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
How can I give you two RTX 3090! I mean money how much money do you need
I don't need money because even if I have money I can't purchase nothing...nVidia graphic card are so hard to obtain nowdays (thanks to the global lockdown) especially in my country.
With my heavy use of genesis 8 assets, I need at least a nVidia GC wit minimum of 24 Gigs of vram for render an orgy party...and I don't want to renounce to do it!
In the game there's a scene with 3 female and 3 male, plus the environment. Cutting out all the non essentials material the scene weigh 13 gigs! Too much even for my single 1080 Ti which however rendered with difficulty!
And anyway, for the record, I was just kidding.

Ya know there's something very wrong when ya have cucks donating not 1, not 2 but 3 of those to some e-thot titty streamer that plays like trash yet folk trying to create things can't get one to improve their work output lol.
I AGREE with you! Death comes for those f****ing thooters! Or some blessed hacker that leak for free free all theirs stupid nude photoshot!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can PM me an ask politely for it; just don't share it without my consent.
Then could I ask you for the patch? The game sounds interesting (although I don't think I've ever seen the original series)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You can PM me an ask politely for it; just don't share it without my consent.
I just found this game and I got to say it looks pretty good, I would like to try out the uncensored version but I haven't and have no clue how to PM anyone on here.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes