VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The giant tits and giant cock are part of the story and done by design. Your feedback is pretty useless. That's the problem with giving such feedback without playing, it ignores context.
I'm aware of the context, I played it previously since the first free roam was generally removed in about version .05, but in the latest patch notes it has " This update is largely to test out free roam section of the game. "
So as I said, previously I was making do with the model choices, but if free roam is being stuck back then it'll be too much for me personally.

Now I'm not demanding anything, as I said its just feedback and the dev and anyone else, as always, is welcome to ignore it.
Just as in other Vns where there may be a certain 3 letter tag, I'll add my voice to the list of people who aren't fans of that content being 'forced', but I don't demand it's removal.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
My unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.08 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Thanks - Added it to the OP (y)

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
I like the premise of this game and look forward to updates. I have to say that I find it entertaining enough based on the variety of characters and their quirks. The free-roam elements don't really add anything for me and I wouldn't be upset if they were dropped.

I am enjoying the "punishing the bad characters" elements and hope that there is more like this, with some "rewarding the good characters", both in amusing ways as in this update.

One suggestion: With updates coming in as sporadically as they do (not complaining about that per se) I find it hard to remember who all the characters are. Could there be a page with quick summaries? Even better, one which gets updated as more is discovered (eg, who are the secret conspirators).

And I know that when you have sex with a character you get access to some sort of bio, but I can't work out how to access it afterwards.

But overall, good game, keep it going and keep it amusing!

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
A dev choosing sandbox or free roam is a recipe to piss people off. There are tons of ways to make a sand box unfun to play. Grinding for points, searching for scenes w/o any guide, empty spaces with zero content and more. Not my idea of fun.

That said the big boob kink I like. But, the dev seems to have a preference for girls with ugly faces and also has a glasses tick. There are plenty of characters with pretty faces in the game but so far only action with weird faces or glasses. That's frustrating. Why show us beautiful girls if the MC only gravitates to the ugly ones?

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
The new sandbox part in the latest update doesn't work properly for me. I collect masks but as soon as i change locations and go back, the mask has come back and can be collected again. Happens for all 6 masks. Don't know if something is wrong with the code. Anyone have seen the same problem?

Reactions: User1230

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Free roam hidden item... god no please. Why do devs keep doing this? When has anybody ever said how much they enjoyed this?

If people want to play a hidden item game, they can go find a game dedicated to that. It will do the job better and actually be something they enjoy. But why would anybody want to be forced to suddenly play such a game in the middle of an entirely different game?

Nope.

This is already kind of on the edge for me with both the models and the story/tone. Models are really pushing my limits for giant boobs, and many are weirdly unattractive (including freaking Aphrodite of all people to make fugly). The story is somehow both too serious and not serious enough. It's all very ridiculous, but many sections overstay their welcome as they are geared a little more for a serious game. The girl with the narrator, for example, would be kind of hilarious if you didn't have to spend forever talking to her. Then you have some extended sections with the MC having a bit of a breakdown. It's a little too ridiculous to really care to dive too deep, while at the same time the ridiculous jokes overstay their welcome. It's weird.

That said, it's one of the few games really pushing the giant tits at the moment, and the story with it is largely kind of potentially interesting and inoffensive. So more or less I was willing to stick it out. Then the fucking hidden item section hit. Nope nope nope. Nope.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone have seen the same problem?
Everyone have seen it.
There's only one variable used to handle this part, and it's the number of mask collected. Therefore, when you go back to a previous location where there's a mask, there's nothing to tell the game that you already have this mask.
The funny part being that there's a working code in the source... but it's commented.

Free roam hidden item... god no please. Why do devs keep doing this? When has anybody ever said how much they enjoyed this?
Me, last time was around two months ago. I know that I, obviously, can't talk for everybody, but the same apply to you.
It all depend of how the part is made, but here it don't matter this much since it's clearly a test drive ; not much to know the public reaction, than to know if it works.

Reactions: User1230

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i will never understand why you dont tag it as a sandbox vn if it is a thing you will implement sooner or later ...it would save the trouble for us who dislike sandbox vn´s and 2nd it didn´t work to collect all the masks...it never counted the found masks as found...what ever....and will the mc stay like this and run from all the women in the vn?! cause that´s boring for a adult VN....after last update i had hopes for it but doesn´t seems like

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I love me some big boobies, but it'd also be nice to have some 'wavy, wavy' magic to add some variety. A little loli action or something to counteract the huge boobs.

Kinda like a nice steak - nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't want it for breakfast, dinner and tea, everyday...

Also, I want Jane to be my mum-with-benefits :) Cook me food, give me advice, look after me then take me to bed...

Edit: Played further in. God I wish I could be more aggressive in my Master role*. I feel like a small little girl, not a bloke with a one-foot penis. *Let me ravage!*
*And some more choices in general - this is basically a kinetic novel.
---
Also, she has at least two big positives, but 'beauty' is not one of them.

cough.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question, what do you do after you find all 6 masks, and was i supposed to do something when I found 3?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Any other good options similar to this size?
Five with comparable sizes:

Apocalypse, Battle of the Bulges, Morning lust. Anything by EpicLust / Tim Donnehy. Very highly recommended if you're into giga tits meeting giga schlongs. Some limited BE/growth. Good replayability.

Terminal Desires is a great sex-zombie apocalypse game with truly enormous boobs, booty, schlongs, preggo, breast and butt expansion, etc. It rivals or exceeds this one for breast size and is a better, though different, game overall with replayable scenes.

Dungeon Slaves is a great game with truly huge boobs, BE, mega-schlongs, etc. though few boobs of quite this size (ie. nearly immobilizing), but still enormous. Also has good replayability. Has some of the most charming and gorgeous models and is probably an overlooked game here.

====

Four without giga-boobs but still very good games with some appearances by unrealistically large or expanding breasts.

Hypnosis & Endowed ... Expanding Universe's Hypnosis is a great HS VN without anything nearly this size but which does specifically include BE, PE, butt growth, and general sexual enhancement. In fact his games are entirely built around it. He's hoping to corner the market on "realistic" BE games I think. He's slowed production on Hypnosis to produce "Endowed", which is turning out to be an even better game. Made in HS. Really great writing.

Harem Hotel. Also HS. Has one sexable side character with boobs on this level, and another main sexable character with resizable boobs (small, medium, extra large).

Thirsty For My Guest is a great VN, and although the sexable sizes (so far) aren't anywhere near as big as here, there are still a few guest teaser models that are as big or almost as big.

===

Four text-based games with this kind of content.

Lilith's Throne
Trials in Tainted Space
Contest of Champions (I & II)

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
From its body morphism and generic harem plot line, I thought this game was one of those over-the-top, implausible comedy doomed to disappoint. However, I can see a major potential to this game in regards to its narrative. I appreciate the addition of the Greek Goddesses, the plot line to overthrow the MC and the randomness of events. I love how the developer did not choose the easy harem route and made the MC work for his profits. If this game doesn't follow the typical Harem genre and add more trinkles of suspense like those of a psychological thriller, I can foresee great success in this game.

Reactions: Apostate
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes