VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
What is with this VN???95% only sensless palaber? sorry but thats really too much of talkaction without real action....the first updates seemd cool but all the rest was lost time....sorry

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so i just started this piece of art. and so far i Love it. Blue gonna get it before i finish! gonna spend Every penny to pound her raw. okay now the critic. BOOBS, very nice but TOO big just like the dick. the writing so far is good. i really think you have something here. if i had some income i might give you some of it. keep up the good work.... *sponge

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
maybe tone down the dialog background. the huge white zone blocks the huge tits and and hurts my eyes. adjustable transperancy possible? and size, (smaller be best)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: ShiroOkami2

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.07 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow my brain hurts after reading that. Think I lost IQ points after this update. The writing of this VN needs a lot of help. I will see what the next update brings.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow my brain hurts after reading that. Think I lost IQ points after this update. The writing of this VN needs a lot of help. I will see what the next update brings.
I seriously can't tell you why I enjoy this vn, but for some reason I do. Maybe because it's so crazy and different than the normal ones I play.

All I do know is each update I don't want to end. There is so many reasons not to relish this vn, but damnit I seriously look forward to each update :unsure:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
This game really has potential. The camera is really too close to the "action" for me during sex scenes. I'm not against close-up sometimes, but I think it should be the minority of pictures.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It never promises good if the VN game slowly moves towards the sandbox. First comes a little "experiment" freeroam and finally you find that not the slightest VN is involved anymore. Then it doesn't take long as the game is already so big that the players can't go through every hell of the game and see if anything new can be found .... and that's how another promising start to a good game was killed.

So I hope this freeroam is going to be just a small part of the game.

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Sandbox & grind, the greatest boner killers for a VN fap game. Once you kill a boner, you have failed as a hgame.

Reactions: Crosaith.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Shit dev cant do bending at pc and partner cant work when is coughing :D probably best tale what i heard here :D

1607733977688.png

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Oh, "free-roam" ... pass.

I was already on the edge of writing it off with almost every character having comically giant tits and the MC with his comic-cock, but sandbox, free roam or "point and click" style in RenPy is only just barley 1 step above using the garage that is RPGM and I find it thoroughly unenjoyable.

Before anyone says "herr-durr then don't play it .. LMAO!!!!!!1111one!!!1" or something equally substantive, don't worry, I'm one step ahead of you. But some devs actually want and read feed-back, so thats what this is.

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
Honestly, I would've loved this game as an open world sandbox, kinda in the vein of Harem Hotel or something, but for that to work, it would have to be a completely different game and lose more of the visual novel aspect to it than intended.

However, I do dig the idea for this style of game to have open world (semi-canon?) interludes, which can open up to mini-quests beyond "find the masks", as well as provide a hub for talking to characters or repeatable sex scenes with characters you were already with, all without sacrificing the visual novel aspect. This can provide more play on humor in between story segments, since, to me at least, this game comes off as very satirical of the erotic games usually on here, and goofy quests or the like can play more on that aesthetic.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.08 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Reactions: Twistty

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, "free-roam" ... pass.

I was already on the edge of writing it off with almost every character having comically giant tits and the MC with his comic-cock, but sandbox, free roam or "point and click" style in RenPy is only just barley 1 step above using the garage that is RPGM and I find it thoroughly unenjoyable.

Before anyone says "herr-durr then don't play it .. LMAO!!!!!!1111one!!!1" or something equally substantive, don't worry, I'm one step ahead of you. But some devs actually want and read feed-back, so thats what this is.
The giant tits and giant cock are part of the story and done by design. Your feedback is pretty useless. That's the problem with giving such feedback without playing, it ignores context.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes