VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My apologies for the incorrect player name, it was an error I made. It will all be sorted out and correct going forwards with the next update. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Thank you. Was just coming here to post about it. Again ty

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a Super easy way for me to change it myself so that im not being called John?
Yeah just run a "find and replace", or like an update query on the database changing every instance of the name John to whatever you want.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i liked the beginning of the Vn but all the next updates are only palaber...and boring with time , so my question is....will there happen anything or is this a talk only vn?? and i dont try to insult, i just wanna know,if or if not....

Reactions: Macgamer

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I do like this game but really thought there would be more sex in a "ifap" game. I guess I will wait to see if there is, or I will just start calling it "I talk".

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'd have to agree that the nuns are the best bit so far. I don't understand why the game is a straight up VN, it seems geared up to being open world and choice driven to me. The naming issue was a set back on this update but accidents happen, so only a minor problem. I feel the whole café scene this update was awkward though, seemed to me that the text didn't always match up to the person speaking so I ended up confused as to who was who. The 3 hags repeating 'dickhead' over and over didn't really sit well from a writing perspective either, in my opinion. I don't want to seem like I'm shitting on the game from a great height, I just think it needs a bit of polish.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
In For A Penny [v0.08] Moist Sponge Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 331 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 314 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have to say that I am disappointed with this game. I had such huge expectations at the start and really thought that it would become one of the top games on this site, but, it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The premise is great but the rollout is just too slow.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I have only 1 ask to DEV: "How moch Fap-Fap content after few update after 1st relize?"

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I never understood the (extremely) big boobs fetish, are there really people that wants this instead of a variety of small medium and (less) large boobs?

Reactions: StarHam

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I remember that I played this game for the first time last update, very soon I saw myself skipping text, only a few of all that bunch of girls called my attention. But I don't remember seeing a scene that was worthwhile, let's see if that has changed now.

Reactions: Punto
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes