VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That dick has to be the stupidest fucking thing ive ever seen in a game.
And as mentioned, repeatedly, in previous posts by several people, very much by intent for lampshade hanging/lampooning puposes.

(Someone REALLY needs to add that to the OP overview someday...)

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
D

Deleted member 2631054

I hope this gets a reboot and Red & Blue abduct a Sexual Predator instead of this wishy washy beta clown. I mean who gets that mission and a female sex cult to boot and talks everybody out of sex when they are begging for it???

That or R&B need to put some sort of time limit or get disintegrated threat out there for motivation! I'd have all the nun's wearing nothing but a wimple, garter belt & stockings, not hanging out in the library looking for the words to Kumbaya... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i think the idea of this story is not that bad,but come on ,what is with the MC´s character?? i want to have sex but i dont do it, cause i´m a very nice boy with a hughe dick....it´s like he´s the most naive little boy in the world...you don´t have to be a arrogant asshat but a little more enthusiam werent that bad...is this a adult VN or not...so pretty please, let him grow some balls a do the trick...so many girls are literaly begging him to fuck but he goes only with a friendly chat...cause we are all only friendly neighbours...3 updates and only palaber palaber palaber and i know everybody has different likes but this tits are like a new species...boobs on legs...whatever ,i wait for the next update and see where this goes...and thanks for the work cause it´s no offense to the dev.... (y) ;)

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Links are down and there is already a bug fix version out.
nice game
?are you sure today? I can't find the update.o_O
Sorry I had a lot going on. I'm one person trying to do too many things at once but I don't want to drop this cause I really enjoy doing it.
i think the idea of this story is not that bad,but come on ,what is with the MC´s character?? i want to have sex but i dont do it, cause i´m a very nice boy with a hughe dick....it´s like he´s the most naive little boy in the world...you don´t have to be a arrogant asshat but a little more enthusiam werent that bad...is this a adult VN or not...so pretty please, let him grow some balls a do the trick...so many girls are literaly begging him to fuck but he goes only with a friendly chat...cause we are all only friendly neighbours...3 updates and only palaber palaber palaber and i know everybody has different likes but this tits are like a new species...boobs on legs...whatever ,i wait for the next update and see where this goes...and thanks for the work cause it´s no offense to the dev.... (y) ;)
fully agree

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A month ago on the last release I questioned why a game based solely around having sex with a large group of women had very little sex in it to then get another update with less sex....

Normally lack of sex isn't an issue, I prefer a game with a good narrative, but as I said last month the narrative here is "fuck everything" yet barely anything is being fucked.

I'm not complaining for fun but when the plot says one thing yet the game doesn't follow it's own plot it does make that plot seem very pointless and the people reading question just wtf is going on.

The plot says he's been put there to have sex with all those women at the behest of the overseers (paraphrasing so I don't spoil too much) yet the game has been women trying to get sex and the MC actively dodging it.

See, the game isn't following it's own plot. It makes no sense.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
once the sex really begins I think this could be a quirky classic. I like the writing. What im confused on is the changes mentioned at the end of the update. I played from my last save so saw no change. So, yeah a little confused

Millmans

Jul 14, 2018
The Lack of Choices is what gets me about this Game. You Have No and i mean NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Choices... The MC's Dick is Way To big and Some of the Women Have Tits that are Way to BIG. You Could of Put Some Smaller Tits Like A Cup, B Cup Tits in but No you Chose to Put FFFFFF Cup tits instead... So I will Have to Give this Game a Score of 1 out of 10.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
The Lack of Choices is what gets me about this Game. You Have No and i mean NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Choices... The MC's Dick is Way To big and Some of the Women Have Tits that are Way to BIG. You Could of Put Some Smaller Tits Like A Cup, B Cup Tits in but No you Chose to Put FFFFFF Cup tits instead... So I will Have to Give this Game a Score of 1 out of 10.
I totally disagree. I give 10 of 10 for opposite reasons. Everyone has different tastes.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Don't Get Me Wrong I like tits of all Sizes, That's why I said something about smaller ones.
There are plenty of girls with smaller tits in the game. However complaining that there should be girsl of all breast sizes in agme that's niche is obvously huge tits, is like saying they should put some soccer players into Madden Football games.
Let the maker of the game make the game he or she wants to make, trying to make other peopel happy and not keeping to the game you wnat to make is typically what ruins a lot of these games. If people don't like the game there are plenty of other games they can play. Also read the dialogue, the womes breast size as well as the MC's ridiculously huge penis all makes sense if you read the words on the screen

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
There are plenty of girls with smaller tits in the game. However complaining that there should be girsl of all breast sizes in agme that's niche is obvously huge tits, is like saying they should put some soccer players into Madden Football games.
Let the maker of the game make the game he or she wants to make, trying to make other peopel happy and not keeping to the game you wnat to make is typically what ruins a lot of these games. If people don't like the game there are plenty of other games they can play. Also read the dialogue, the womes breast size as well as the MC's ridiculously huge penis all makes sense if you read the words on the screen
Absolutely right. The aliens with their limited knowledge of human psychology thought that enhancing those stats and starving the women for sex was a sure ticket to rapid procreation. The MC doesn't like being manipulated and simply isn't playing along, much to the aliens' and our frustration. I think we all hope his libido gets the better of him and he just goes wild.

Reactions: titmanassguy
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes