VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Read the text. She knew exactly what she was doing but played it up for the old man.

It was a good scene mainly because, and this has been my major issue with this game from day 1, in a game where he's supposed to be fucking all these women he's doing a shit job of it.

I'll take any sex scenes because the MC is fucking useless.

That and seeing people cry NTR over a scene that happened in the past is absolutely hilarious.

Considering the vast majority of the world has had sex at some point, to say past events are NTR would mean nearly every single man here has been NTR'd and is a cuck.

Dumbass "logic".
Dev asked for feedback. I gave mine. To me, it felt very much like a rape scene. If it didn't for you, great. I gave my feedback.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Man, this started out so promising, coming out the gate with a crazy situation ripe for debauchery, and then just shifted into second gear for some reason. Turning a scenario like this into a slow-burn story is a seriously puzzling decision. There are still funny moments, but I didn't exactly get on board for the comedy. I know there's the risk of getting jaded when it's just nonstop sex scenes (like what Hypnosis turned into), but this is leaning all the way to the other extreme, which is considerably worse. If there's any setup that justifies a mindless romp, it's this one, and the fact that MC chooses to have insipid conversations instead is disappointing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'd like to see the trailer park girls each get nude and naughty with MC.
That will be fun.

Man, this started out so promising, coming out the gate with a crazy situation ripe for debauchery, and then just shifted into second gear for some reason. Turning a scenario like this into a slow-burn story is a seriously puzzling decision. There are still funny moments, but I didn't exactly get on board for the comedy. I know there's the risk of getting jaded when it's just nonstop sex scenes (like what Hypnosis turned into), but this is leaning all the way to the other extreme, which is considerably worse. If there's any setup that justifies a mindless romp, it's this one, and the fact that MC chooses to have insipid conversations instead is disappointing.
Usually, I don't mind slow burns, but they have quite a few chickas to bang. If they don't start with some serious "fucking" updates, this vn will go on for years and years (at this rate).

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
These ladies ain't your partner.. These ladies ain't LIs. The point is to fuck them. There is no romance tag. It's Pokémon but "gotta fuck 'em all".

Also I believe she said she had a dream that reminded her of the events. If I'm wrong I won't lose any sleep but that's how I remember it.
I don't know. Personally, I'd prefer most, if not all the girls to be someone other than a "point is to fuck them" girl. As far as the rape/ntr feeling of the last update, it's like the "food touching" argument. If you have your dish and something you that don't like is touching or if you don't like things touching in general, it bothers you. To some, it's even uneatable. I'm not saying it's logical, but I don't like those things period. Maybe I'm more sensitive for this kind of stuff than most, but damn it in my fictional Valhalla I want woman that are only there for me.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Usually, I don't mind slow burns, but they have quite a few chickas to bang. If they don't start with some serious "fucking" updates, this vn will go on for years and years (at this rate).
Yeah exactly. Slow burns make sense when they fit the situation. If you have to develop relationships, especially with someone who initially has misgivings about it, then taking your time adds more weight to the scenario. Here, he's been commanded to have sex with everyone, half the women are ready and willing, and he's scratching his balls instead. Unless the plan is to stretch this VN out for several years, I don't see how this is making the most of the concept.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know. Personally, I'd prefer most, if not all the girls to be someone other than a "point is to fuck them" girl. As far as the rape/ntr feeling of the last update, it's like the "food touching" argument. If you have your dish and something you that don't like is touching or if you don't like things touching in general, it bothers you. To some, it's even uneatable. I'm not saying it's logical, but I don't like those things period. Maybe I'm more sensitive for this kind of stuff than most, but damn it in my fictional Valhalla I want woman that are only there for me.
It's fine to feel that way or any. However this vn specifically is not a romance. You are kidnapped and to save everyone including your captures you need to nail them all and be entertaining.

I feel If you (royal you) need the romance and the exclusivity then this is not a vn for you. It's a vn of mainly one night stands. Bang one... next and so forth. Atleast that the way it should be with the premise but now they are still slow playing a little too much for all the characters they have that need the elephant D.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The issue here is that the setup of the game was exactly that, the MC with multiple women and no other man in sight. He is the only male among a shitload of women and his task is to bang them all! To make things even easier for him, we have a cult full of horny nuns worshiping him as some kind o Messiah, eager to fulfill his every wish/desire and they are not the only ones throwing themselves at him right from the start. The game started with a couple of sex scenes (as it should have with that kind of premise) and then it turned into some kind of slow burn (?) and in the previous update even a cuck fantasy! The dude has a bimbo-nun in reach distance and instead of banging her, he's jerking off while she's describing an orgy she took part in... "I have multiple hot chicks willing to have sex with me, but I'm gonna jerk off while I'm thinking about one of them with a another dude's cum on her face." Seriously? The overview starts with the sentence "This is a harem themed visual novel game." ffs!

This game has so many female characters, that even if they decide to dedicate one update to each one of them and then never show any other scenes with her again, they'll have enough content for more than a couple of years! There's really no reason to shift to a slow burn and/or filler cuck content with a cast so big, unless they want to develop this game for the next decade...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The issue here is that the setup of the game was exactly that, the MC with multiple women and no other man in sight. He is the only male among a shitload of women and his task is to bang them all! To make things even easier for him, we have a cult full of horny nuns worshiping him as some kind o Messiah, eager to fulfill his every wish/desire and they are not the only ones throwing themselves at him right from the start. The game started with a couple of sex scenes (as it should have with that kind of premise) and then it turned into some kind of slow burn (?) and in the previous update even a cuck fantasy! The dude has a bimbo-nun in reach distance and instead of banging her, he's jerking off while she's describing an orgy she took part in... "I have multiple hot chicks willing to have sex with me, but I'm gonna jerk off while I'm thinking about one of them with a another dude's cum on her face." Seriously? The overview starts with the sentence "This is a harem themed visual novel game." ffs!

This game has so many female characters, that even if they decide to dedicate one update to each one of them and then never show any other scenes with her again, they'll have enough content for more than a couple of years! There's really no reason to shift to a slow burn and/or filler cuck content with a cast so big, unless they want to develop this game for the next decade...
It also has a voyeurism tag. And again there is no LIs here so ntr ain't possible. Harem is just the most fitting description of where the mc is. It doesn't mean they will worship him. Hell some are with each other.

This is not a romance vn people.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It also has a voyeurism tag. And again there is no LIs here so ntr ain't possible. Harem is just the most fitting description of where the mc is. It doesn't mean they will worship him. Hell some are with each other.

This is not a romance vn people.
Ok... Let's start from something very simple. From this site's thread of tags and rules:
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
The MC isn't spying on anyone, he's just listening to a story, so that scene has nothing to do with voyeurism. The tag is probably there for the second part of the explanation.

Now about the NTR aspect. I never said there was any involved, so is there a specific reason you're thowing that in your argument? I really hope not.

I called the MC a cuck, which is not the same thing. He is getting aroused imagining (again, no voyeurism involved, unless she filmed the whole thing and had an invisible projector with her) a woman he knows is willing to have sex with him (if you don't want to call her a love interest, you can call her Bob, she's still someone he finds attractive and wants to bang), taking part in an orgy and thinks someone else's cum on her face is "hot". He can bang her, but he prefers to jerk off to that thought. How else should I call him?

Lastly, about the harem part, you can take that to dev. The fourth word in the game's overview is the word harem. I didn't write it and neither did you. You can clearly see the dev has the ownership of this thread, so if they chose to start the description of the game with the sentence "This is a harem themed visual novel game", that means that's how they want to "sell" it. Plus the MC is already flirting with some of the women and taking into consideration he's too damn slow to think he's doing that just to achieve his goal, I wouldn't call it just a "fuck em all" type of game. Yes, some of them are not very fond of him (to put it lightly), but he only needs 3 out of... fuck... I don't even know how many women are in this game anymore, to call it a harem.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just think most of the hard core harem fans would not enjoy this vn. I stand by that. I also stand by this isn't a romance vn in the slightest.

Fuck them all to save everyone. I enjoy it for well I don't really know why tbh just wish he would start knocking out at the very least the easy ones.

Edit: also voyeurism doesn't have to include the mc according to your quote so that scene is voyeurism

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Edit: also voyeurism doesn't have to include the mc according to your quote so that scene is voyeurism
So, since:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
and that doesn't have to include the MC (you said it, not me!), every voyeur scene, according to your logic, should be considered NTR as long as the player doesn't like them.

And to answer more seriously, it's clearly stated that voyeurism involves spying. No one is spying on them in that scene, so it's not voyeurism. You can't define some tags based on the MC's point of view and some on the player's.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, since:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
and that doesn't have to include the MC (you said it, not me!), every voyeur scene, according to your logic, should be considered NTR as long as the player doesn't like them.

And to answer more seriously, it's clearly stated that voyeurism involves spying. No one is spying on them in that scene, so it's not voyeurism. You can't define some tags based on the MC's point of view and some on the player's.
All I know is the tag system here is weak sauce, but it's what we got. I Enjoyed the discussion. Cheers. Now I'm ready for more vn :)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting start, not a lot of sex though, especially considering how long it is. Also kinda disappointed you dont seen any bulges during the sex scenes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Eku7
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes