VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
It is a Kinetic novel, not even a glorified one. If there are any choices (been a while since i did a full playthrough, but I don't think there is any) they are meaningless/painfully straight forward. No need for any mod or anything, you get the full experience by just reading.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I am at the part when the MCs dick is shrunk down, it kinda made me lose interest in the game. It was a funny focal point that is now gone.

Plus I bet the dev didn't remember the part that Rachael actually likes and takes the full size giant cock for pain, now that part is now ruined.

Changing that after so long is like completly changing a characters look to be unrecognizable, a lot games do that and I am like who the fuck is this character.

Plus tit fucking giant tits with that new cock looks stupid, it made perfect sense before, another thing ruined.

The continuity is now broken. I think it only fair the giant tits get shrunk down to realistic size as well like the cock.

Last edited:

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I am at the part when the MCs dick is shrunk down, it kinda made me lose interest in the game. It was a funny focal point that is now gone.

Plus I bet the dev didn't remember the part that Rachael actually likes and takes the full size giant cock for pain, now that part is now ruined.

Changing that after so long is like completly changing a characters look to be unrecognizable, a lot games do that and I am like who the fuck is this character.

Plus tit fucking giant tits with that new cock looks stupid, it made perfect sense before, another thing ruined.

The continuity is now broken. I think it only fair the giant tits get shrunk down to realistic size as well like the cock.
The dick is supposed to be perfect for every woman in the game so Rachael will always feel that same sense of pleasure pain. And it's still pretty big considering. That's the only thing I will disagree with in your comment

Reactions: RDFozz

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I wonder what is the real excuse for shrinking it down is, complaints or rendering difficulty? Seems odd to have that for so long and then get rid of it.

Like I said, I think they need to get rid of the stupid oversized breasts if he can't keep the stupid oversized cock.

The comedy associated with the oversized penis is now gone, so for the women who have not yet experienced intercourse with it, that comedy focus is removed forever.

Plus it allowed me to pretend that the perfect fit shit, did not exist.

There is already enough bullshit in the game, gods, huge tits so big they hang to their waste, pop in pop out environments, stupid monologues, aliens, alcohol from sperm and dick-less men, and all the other dumb crap , so why not be able to keep that huge penis???

Besides if his body was genetically modified to have a penis that size it would be able to handle getting it erect with no issue. If they can make a body for a god that can use magic and be immortal then his body can handle a huge penis.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I wonder what is the real excuse for shrinking it down is, complaints or rendering difficulty? Seems odd to have that for so long and then get rid of it.

Like I said, I think they need to get rid of the stupid oversized breasts if he can't keep the stupid oversized cock.

The comedy associated with the oversized penis is now gone, so for the women who have not yet experienced intercourse with it, that comedy focus is removed forever.

Plus it allowed me to pretend that the perfect fit shit, did not exist.

There is already enough bullshit in the game, gods, huge tits so big they hang to their waste, pop in pop out environments, stupid monologues, aliens, alcohol from sperm and dick-less men, and all the other dumb crap , so why not be able to keep that huge penis???

Besides if his body was genetically modified to have a penis that size it would be able to handle getting it erect with no issue. If they can make a body for a god that can use magic and be immortal then his body can handle a huge penis.
Let me make a couple of assumptions:

1. A significant proportion of the audience for this are people who enjoy seeing oversized breasts. If that was anything close to a deal-breaker for someone, they'd presumably be long gone.

2. Given that a large number of the females in the game have expressed concern about the size of the MC's penis, generally in the direction of "this can't possibly work" rather than the sort of comment that would imply they were a bit freaked, but also a bit turned on? One can assume that the suspension of disbelief required exceeds what the dev might feel could be reasonably expected of the audience.

3. There have been comments about the the size of the MC's tool, noting that as rendered, it literally looks too big to fit in most of the orifices (also as rendered). Unlike some of the things you mention, this issue is thrust into the reader's face in pretty much every update.

4. Even for those who explicitly want to pretend they are the MC, and who might wish their own equipment was closer to his original size (yes, I know, a downgrade for all of you), the reduction in size would probably mostly be a problem for them once every time they played through the whole thing.

5. I strongly suspect (based on no concrete evidence or research whatsoever) that, if the VN had started with the wee-wee being wee-er than it originally was, there would be next to no complaints about the size, and would be no need to constantly explain how it fits everyone perfectly.

6. To be frank (pun not initially intended, but it is perfect), I similarly strongly suspect (for similarly unscientific reasons) that a large portion of the audience doesn't feel the need to see too much of even the MC's penis. They're far more interested in the oversized breasts (and even the more plausibly sized ones).

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
See that's were I have a problem, the shock of the size is part of the comedy. The realization that it actually does fit and feels good is also part of the comedy. Now that the size has been reduced they are now going on about how it so much smaller and that is just annoying, it deflated their expectation, thus removing the twist in the comedy.

People always complain about the size of the MC's penis in every VN if they think it is too big, sorry not everyone has a tiny penis and are offended by large ones, some of us have very large ones and like to be represented as well.

I like consistency in my VN's and by changing the size so late in the story kinda kills that consistency.

Yes I do like big breasts but I don't like unrealistic sized breasts, so why is that not being changed to fit a realistic narrative?

That game WVM started with a MC that had a huge penis and then was changed after several lewd scenes, after shrinking it down (actually smaller than my own size) the dialog kept going on as if the size had not changed, stating that it was still giant, and that was one of the things that ruined that VN for me. The other was the change to stupid disneyfied looking characters, with bloated lips, tits and asses with semi translucent skin, more disney cartoon than adult VN characters.

I just hate it when something is changed so far in that it breaks the premise the game started on, thus breaking continuity with the rest of the game. The 2 things that made this stand out with its comedy were the giant tits and giant penis, funny how only one of those gets to stay.

Yes if the penis was the smaller size from the beginning it would be fine but the decision was made to have the giant cock for fun and complainers ruined it and caused a change that ruined it for others.

For me this ruined the game, it removed the desire to continue, because what is going to change next, character models to be unrecognizable, will they ruin Red and Blue by making them look completely human, or way less human looking?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.51 + Partial Gallery by Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1271 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes