• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Re: some recent comments above-- I am continually amazed at the sense of entitlement that a lot of users on this here internet have. Is it an age thing? There is no hell hot enough for those who complain about free things. Especially when those free things are the work of individuals, not massive corporations.

I'll check this game out, thank you.
It's a pretty good story. It jumps around a bit here and there, but still can potentially catch your interest and not let go. I'm eager to see where things go next each and every time

Reactions: Cavpal

Daktyl33

Jun 4, 2020
There is a bigger problem with day 18 than typos...Caladrius Lost FIVE women!
After Leah drags him to Rose and Molly to give him one more chance to join Team Bitchy, outside
he has Caladrius list the women and their locations and it missed 5.

Okay I will allow Freya since she prolly wasn't in the dome, but Sally, Courtney and Stephanie?

And the 5th? She was trickier. On day 4 after the photoshoot with Robyn he sees Olivia jogging
down the road and she tells him they are NOT triplets...they are quadruplets. (Sue me if I'm a little proud of myself for catching this one.) It list Olivia, Ophelia and Octavia but not the 4th "O sister".
Who admittedly he hasn't met yet but she should still be in the dome.

Need to sent Janus to check the fuses.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just hope that, in the next update, we find out how the hell the psycho got on board. Was he teleported in? Did the ninja woman get him into an airlock that was somehow not monitored by the ship? Enquiring minds want to know! LoL

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
There is a bigger problem with day 18 than typos...Caladrius Lost FIVE women!
After Leah drags him to Rose and Molly to give him one more chance to join Team Bitchy, outside
he has Caladrius list the women and their locations and it missed 5.

Okay I will allow Freya since she prolly wasn't in the dome, but Sally, Courtney and Stephanie?

And the 5th? She was trickier. On day 4 after the photoshoot with Robyn he sees Olivia jogging
down the road and she tells him they are NOT triplets...they are quadruplets. (Sue me if I'm a little proud of myself for catching this one.) It list Olivia, Ophelia and Octavia but not the 4th "O sister".
Who admittedly he hasn't met yet but she should still be in the dome.

Need to sent Janus to check the fuses.
The 4th "O sister" could be in a different dome like the convent dome

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.49

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.210 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Garravk

Dec 28, 2017
Maybe to upper tiers on Patreon or Subscribestar, but not out to the public yet. Give it about a week or two if it is released on them already.
That's why I say that version 0.50 came out on February 14 and I think that's 2 weeks for everyone. I think it should have come out by now?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
That's why I say that version 0.50 came out on February 14 and I think that's 2 weeks for everyone. I think it should have come out by now?
I'm a low-level patron of the dev (so I don't get access to the updates until they're public) but I do indeed have access to 0.50, which did come out on the 14th of February.

Unfortunately, I only have access to the Mac version, don't know what's up with that. Will send link to mods.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.50] [Moist Sponge Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InForAPenny-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Wait wait wait, can some recap me and tell me when Stephanie became so submissive to the mc? There was the detective scene, her sympathetic cutscene, and then all of a sudden she's a softie(ish)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Wait wait wait, can some recap me and tell me when Stephanie became so submissive to the mc? There was the detective scene, her sympathetic cutscene, and then all of a sudden she's a softie(ish)
Since some time off screen she decided to not keep the fact Thea made her to help the MC a secret from him, probably. Keeping it a secret is probably the reason she acted like she did in the beginning, she also probably hated MC's mom. Truth is we don't know why exatcly she changed her mind.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
She was in jail and disclosed to, whom I can't remember, that she was given the "gift" of knowing what happened to her after leaving the MC back on Earth. So she vowed to do as she was instructed, keep her mouth shut, and maybe she'd get a chance to be with him again. Now, I don't know why she 180'd and now is being completely nice to him, as it was said in the post above that something must have happened off-screen. Personally, I think they left a lot on the cutting room floor with that last update. Haven't been able to play the new one yet. But so many unanswered questions have risen up because of that one update. At least, for me it has. Hope in this, and the subsequent updates, some of these questions will be answered.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Just played 0.50. Still too many typos, and still has the feel of a story that is being made up as it goes along. But all that being said, I very much like the way the story is developing, and and looking forward to the next episode. Well done.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes