VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Actually his task was to fuck 40 women, they never said he had to fuck all of them. He came in expecting only 40 and then later found out there were actually 50.
I could be wrong, but when his family was added, they were added to his task. I'd say that Ellen (the female from Roy's world, if I got the name wrong) and Sheaera (the cat lady) aren't included in the task. Blue and Red certainly weren't (irrelevant now). I'm not sure about the gods, Val especially. But every woman put into the environment by Red and Blue? Pretty sure they're considered part of his task.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InForAPenny-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I could be wrong, but when his family was added, they were added to his task. I'd say that Ellen (the female from Roy's world, if I got the name wrong) and Sheaera (the cat lady) aren't included in the task. Blue and Red certainly weren't (irrelevant now). I'm not sure about the gods, Val especially. But every woman put into the environment by Red and Blue? Pretty sure they're considered part of his task.
His family was added because they decided to add incest to the program, not because of the number of women. Of course with the things we've found out later like Red having lost her virginity to her father, it might be that incest is not actually a taboo with those aliens but who knows. Also we now know of two other environments with women that MC is not expected to bang, nuns in one and explorers in the other with there being something like 7 and 10 in those places. I am curious to see when we get to see those since we have a goddess up to some mischief especially in regards to the nuns. I think the explorers were mentioned as also being pirates so there's that, possible allies to win over against Molly and the judge, and they mention that the 6th goddess, Hathor, is hanging out with them and she's a goddess of sex.

Last edited:

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
in early version the game had ntr scene, but it's gone now.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I can only share my experience.. but download at your own risk at least from mega.. I tried to launch this last update, it wouldn’t load then I had to restart and something (possible malware/virus) got ahold of my system and changed my password and locked me out! Not sure if anyone else had this problem. I’m rebuilding now.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.48
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.48

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.48] [Moist Sponge Productions] - Compressed

Original Size: ~2.1GB
Compressed Size: ~1.5GB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

Feb 15, 2018
What's with, the last few, updates, having so many random, commas? Feel like so many people have offered to proofread his stuff and yet so many simple mistakes get through. Still love this wacky soap opera story, but I wish the writing was cleaned up more.

EDIT: I think it's supposed to be pauses in dialogue. But if so why is it only showing up now? And why wouldn't you use periods like everyone else? Here's an example.
"Does, Master like the view? This all belongs to, Master. Once, Master takes all of the others I will be at, Master's pleasure fully. So what does, Master want me to do next?"

And here it is written by anyone else. Still too many pauses but at least it makes some sense now.
"Does... Master like the view? This all belongs to.. Master. Once.. Master takes all of the others I will be at.. Master's pleasure fully. So what does... Master want me to do next?

Last edited:

pablo82

Jun 3, 2019
Is there meant to be choices in game? So far I've got up to point of finding book history of the Fylo and only choice so far has been picking a name at start.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Is there meant to be choices in game? So far I've got up to point of finding book history of the Fylo and only choice so far has been picking a name at start.
If you look at the tags at the top of the page, you'll see one that reads "Kinetic novel". That means the game will have either no choices at all, or no meaningful choices. Think of it as reading a picture book. The author is writing their story, and you're just reading it. Kinetic novels aren't bad, you just have to accept that you may have to see(or skip past) some content you don't care for.

I personally like kinetic novels, because I don't have to use mods, or replay the game(and skip through already seen content) to get every scene. They also tend to be developed much faster, and have better pacing, since devs don't have to waste time writing and rendering branching content that many players won't even see. If a choice-driven story has 3 major branches, then the game will require up to 3 times the dialogue and renders to progress the story the same amount as a kinetic novel.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Lots of characters are missing from the mental notes section, and Nicole's didn't get unlocked after having sex with her.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Lots of characters are missing from the mental notes section, and Nicole's didn't get unlocked after having sex with her.
Yeah. It just stops after a bit. Then one more pops up. Then nothing again. I think the Dev decided it wasn't worth it or something. I kind of miss them, but it is what it is.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah. It just stops after a bit. Then one more pops up. Then nothing again. I think the Dev decided it wasn't worth it or something. I kind of miss them, but it is what it is.
All I really want to use it for is to remind myself who is who, sadly you can only see a better image once you fuck them, a relationship tracker is not needed in a kinetic novel, a list of characters is needed, and it's not doing either of those things well.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.48

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.186 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. I guessed correctly about Red. Won't give it away for those who have lived under a rock and just now started playing. Now I wonder if my prediction for the Queen will come true. Time will tell.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes