• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Bravo, this is one of the best updates I played in a while. Please keep it up dev. I know some of the comments here is extremely harsh and criticizing, but I believe people do it since they love the game so much (they are still AHs for doing so). Wish you all the best!

Reactions: pachinko jones

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Will be updated with the next update.
Just wondering if you meant 0.50 or 0.51 as the next update that the gallery would be updated? I know it takes time to do this and am just asking so I can watch for the update.
Your work is much appreciated!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + Partial gallery by Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1253 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

ssgtfin

Dec 19, 2021
This is different. This is funny. This is kind of insane. Dick got better...good. Tits still need bit of adjustment.
Over all this game and the story are addictive. The good over comes the fails. And what makes me to follow this?
I think it's the surprises. What's next? I can't wait what's coming.
This game has my permit to get even more different then all others. We have all ready enough dullness.
Moist your sponge and rub it on our face (y)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.50
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.50

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
This is different. This is funny. This is kind of insane. Dick got better...good. Tits still need bit of adjustment.
Over all this game and the story are addictive. The good over comes the fails. And what makes me to follow this?
I think it's the surprises. What's next? I can't wait what's coming.
This game has my permit to get even more different then all others. We have all ready enough dullness.
Moist your sponge and rub it on our face (y)
Actually dick a little smaller and people here got outraged when it happened.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game would be better if the MC weren't a mentally challenged incel that's afraid of pussy.
Saying "uh huh" every five sentences also adds nothing.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
He's fucked about a dozen women already in what, only a week, that's hardly being afraid of pussy. Are you upset because he didn't start off raping women everywhere?
Absolutely not. I don't like noncon of any form.
I just don't like his whiney attitude and the "uh huh" got stale very fast.

Feb 15, 2018
Took a bit of a break but finally caught back up. Once again offering my editing services, because for as much as I love this story it's insane how practically every sentence has a typo or some other type of error in it. Hope they keep up the good work, but if they ever need someone to give it a once-over, I'm right here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Took a bit of a break but finally caught back up. Once again offering my editing services, because for as much as I love this story it's insane how practically every sentence has a typo or some other type of error in it. Hope they keep up the good work, but if they ever need someone to give it a once-over, I'm right here.
Yeah, the errors are getting worse each update. This latest update is nearly unreadable. Considering how short the updates are becoming, and how long the time between them, you'd think they could at least read over their drafts once before releasing them.

This update took about 5 minutes to play through. How does the dev not have 5 minutes to read it themselves and make some corrections before posting it? Love the game, but if the errors continue to get worse at the current rate, it'll be impossible to read future updates.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InForAPenny-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Love your work, even do women are over generously gifted in some areas it has great story line. Thank you for the update. :)

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah, new update, new struggle reading without having a stroke just trying to figure out what's being said. However I'm still enjoying it thoroughly

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.51
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.51

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah, the errors are getting worse each update. This latest update is nearly unreadable. Considering how short the updates are becoming, and how long the time between them, you'd think they could at least read over their drafts once before releasing them.

This update took about 5 minutes to play through. How does the dev not have 5 minutes to read it themselves and make some corrections before posting it? Love the game, but if the errors continue to get worse at the current rate, it'll be impossible to read future updates.
1. You assume that the dev could trivially correct the script issues if he read more carefully; I assume the issues' root cause is that he is a non-native English speaker. That would explain most of the errors; they're either the best English he can write, or he's trying to use translations that aren't coming through well. Yes, bringing in someone who could correct the English is an obvious solution, but he may be reluctant to do so unless he can afford to pay for their services (a volunteer might more readily put off the task for other personal priorities, and might quit in short order, leaving just a tease of what could be, and then he's back to what he has. Even a motivated fan who's being paid provides no guarantee of maintaining a professional schedule).

2. I believe he is still putting out an update a month. He may have been late on a few occasions, but his basic release schedule remains the same. I'm a bit behind on this right now, and haven't been a "play through each update completely, as it comes out" player for a while (if I ever was), so I can't comment on the size of each update. But it doesn't seem right to complain about "how long the time between them" is becoming. There are many successful AVNs on this site that release at best 2 to 3 times a year; monthly (or better) releases should be applauded.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
1. You assume that the dev could trivially correct the script issues if he read more carefully; I assume the issues' root cause is that he is a non-native English speaker. That would explain most of the errors; they're either the best English he can write, or he's trying to use translations that aren't coming through well. Yes, bringing in someone who could correct the English is an obvious solution, but he may be reluctant to do so unless he can afford to pay for their services (a volunteer might more readily put off the task for other personal priorities, and might quit in short order, leaving just a tease of what could be, and then he's back to what he has. Even a motivated fan who's being paid provides no guarantee of maintaining a professional schedule).

2. I believe he is still putting out an update a month. He may have been late on a few occasions, but his basic release schedule remains the same. I'm a bit behind on this right now, and haven't been a "play through each update completely, as it comes out" player for a while (if I ever was), so I can't comment on the size of each update. But it doesn't seem right to complain about "how long the time between them" is becoming. There are many successful AVNs on this site that release at best 2 to 3 times a year; monthly (or better) releases should be applauded.
I really didn't mean for my criticisms to sound so harsh. I'm actually a translator/proofreader, myself. I'd happily offer my services here, except that I'm working on a few games already, and this one is so far along that I couldn't possibly fit it into my schedule.

I really do enjoy this game, and I have a deep understanding of ESL writers' difficulties. Most of the errors in the last update, however, were clearly the result of rushed writing. Instead of the usual grammar and spelling mistakes you generally see from ESL writers; it was mostly typographical errors that a spellchecker can't catch. Things like "bad" instead of "bed". Clearly just typos caused by typing too fast, but since they're still actual words, they're missed by spellcheckers, and easily overlooked.

I really shouldn't have complained about the release schedule, you're right. However, the last couple updates have been significantly shorter than their norm, and the character cards haven't been updated in quite some time. Combine that with the increase in writing errors, and it just doesn't bode well. It's probably just normal burnout, and it isn't a long trend yet. I'm just trying to be hopeful that things get back on track soon. We've all seen this sort of trend snowball into an abandoned game, or a rushed and unsatisfying ending many times before.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes