VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InForAPenny-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: gam2000

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Pretty sure that was Sister Daisy in the last scene, not Sister Karen. Also, I think there were a couple of lines of dialogue during the Sarah scene where it said the MC was talking, but I'm pretty sure it was Sarah talking. Other than that, and a few typos it was a pretty good update.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.44
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.44

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Pretty sure that was Sister Daisy in the last scene, not Sister Karen. Also, I think there were a couple of lines of dialogue during the Sarah scene where it said the MC was talking, but I'm pretty sure it was Sarah talking. Other than that, and a few typos it was a pretty good update.
Am I the only one that feels like this last update has a significant tonal shift? Or maybe the tone has been shifting over the last few updates? Between the tonal shift and the typos getting worse, and MoistSponge not being around since last year, you could get paranoid and start to think MoistSponge has outsourced production of the game.

Also, I have read this line multiple times, and I still can't understand what was actually meant here:

*Edit: I think I sorted it out. ", would ever" should be "that would never". Makes it a sane sentence.

Last edited:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Anyway, updated my edited scripts. Fixed some of the stuff Alex5280 mentioned in Day 17 with the Sarah conversation, and some other typos as well in both the Day 17 continuation and short Day 18 scripts. As always, I'd love for anybody to provide feedback to see if I missed anything with the edits. Testing would be just unzipping this archive and pasting the contents of game/ into game/

Code:
# ifap0.44_scripts.update.zip contents:
game/
  script.rpy
  Quests/
    Day 1.rpy
    Day 2.rpy
    Day 3.rpy
    Day 4.rpy
    Day 5.rpy
    Day 6.rpy
    Day 7.rpy
    Day 8.rpy
    Day 9.rpy
    Day 10.rpy
    Day 11.rpy
    Day 12.rpy
    Day 13.rpy
    Day 14.rpy
    Day 15.rpy
    Day 16.rpy
    Day 17.rpy
    Day 18.rpy

Reactions: Alex5280 and Zzzob

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I haven't played since the update before last. For some reason, I have to restart the game! And it won't let me use CTRL to zip past what I've already done! Oh well. Guess I'll just start a new game.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
My 0.43 saves won't play.
Fuck , i've saved 185 times.
Do i really have to start over?
Afraid so.
Delete.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Here's my Gallery Mod for In For A Penny v0.36
(Updated)

Not an update but an error fix so that the gallery is functional with latest version

Note: The Gallery button appears on the save menu. And I'll only update the mod when there are enough scenes.
Anyone know if this will be updated? I'm asking because another modder updated another of his mods recently and yet another posted his own mod but dedicated it to Ripson.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.44

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.05 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: panda0012345

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Dude, I can't believe how invested I am in a frickin story about an intergalactic sex show. How do you guys pronounce that last guy's name btw, the new antagonist? Also idk if this has been patched, but a few of the girls don't have their bio in mental notes section. Rosalyn, Alice I think and Nicole and maybe a few others I didn't get off the top my head. Just a hunch though, but I feel like Brittany is a not what she seems character. It'd be nice though if she was just an airhead through and through. But yeah, didn't know where to post this commentary so I'm posting it here

Reactions: Lolzvendetta

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
My 0.43 saves won't play.
Fuck , i've saved 185 times.
Do i really have to start over?
Afraid so.
Delete.

This happens only in the compressed version of the game. In the uncompressed version of the game my saves work fine.
It's been like that in the last 3/4 updates....

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This happens only in the compressed version of the game. In the uncompressed version of the game my saves work fine.
It's been like that in the last 3/4 updates....
Well. I DL'd the uncompressed version, and my saves didn't work as well as this other's. Granted, I hadn't played since Rose was locked up in a casket. So that could be why mine didn't. Just letting you know that some peoples might have. While other peoples didn't.

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
Yup, you are probably right: there was a prior version that screwed saved files, and I had to restart from the day before that version new content, like they suggested you in a previous post.
Anyway, what I wrote about the compressed version is still true.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't know, but I kind of miss the bio's when the MC screws a new girl in the vagina for the first time. It went up until he had sex with the girl in his bed, and you couldn't see some of it because it was black writing on black background. I kind of liked seeing where the women were from and all. Oh well. Great game! Hopefully they keep at it.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes