VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well it's nice to have big boobs but couple of them are over the top.
Some scenes should heads up. Like Brittney getting gang banged in the past isn't that fun to watch and mc musturbating is even messed up for my taste. Give us a heads up so we can avoid or skip that, will you?
MC constantly saying that he's not only wants to fuck but also develop relationships with women. But he avoids their sexual advances like plague when clearly some wants to have that. And there's not much romance going on either for an MC who constantly says that he will treat the women right.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Other men? Where are you seeing these "other men"?
Did you get access to a future update the rest of us haven't gotten yet?
He's referring to Brittany getting gang banged in the past when she was confessing to mc in the church.
That's kindda absurd to know 19 y no matter how stupid you are don't know what a penis is.

Dec 14, 2020
I think he's referring to the notorious flashback scene.

Honestly, the recent spate of teeth-gnashing over the sexual histories of fictional pixel characters in these forums is as perplexing as it is hilarious.
I have far too much to say on the topic. Right now I have nothing in my life but stories.

I understand some of the hate for ntr-like content in general, but it is not all bad. Though it might be unpleasant, it can at times seem like a completely natural outcome of events. At which point all you can do is accept it or if possible change those events. I personally dislike it when a value adding scene is removed entirely because some people find it unpleasant.

If a scene is adding value and exists as a natural development of the story shown so far then it should stay. You cannot hide from negative emotions forever.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I wonder when it'll get updated. It's two days since the two weeks patrons got it two weeks ago.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well, this was another disappointing update. While I find the story intriguing, I was really expecting a lot more intercourse in this game, based on the premise of the game. I mean, it's not like there aren't NPC's wanting to have sex with the MC. For some reason the developers just don't do those scenes. Not sure what they are waiting for, but at this point I highly doubt that there will be a sex scene with each of the female NPC's in the game. Even if they started putting 1 in per update, at one update per month that would drag this game out for another 4 years or so.

Also, a character bio sheet for the girls would be extremely helpful, just as a reminder of who they all are, because I can't keep track of them all. Especially, when some of them only show up once in awhile.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Those ladies are genetically gifted: They have the strongest backs ever seen!

(Not a criticism, I would like to date a woman with that strong back and the linked bonus anatomy :sneaky:)

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Voyeurism doesn't necessarily mean seeing other guys have sex with the girls. Could be you watching lesbians having sex, someone masturbating, or bathing. Too vague of a tag for such a suggestion.
All of the tags here are vague. It's a risk it could be your definition sure or it could be used as what I stated. Buyer beware

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes