VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Good to see that the story is progressing again. I shall await the next installment!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yet another update with virtually no erotic content. I really want to love this and wish I had a reason to contribute to Moist Sponges patreon but these updates are making that impossible to justify.

It's not even difficult, if in the hot tub scene the MC ended up having sex with Keesha that would have gone a very long way to rectifying some of the problems that this project is having so far.

Last edited:

RealityCheck.

Feb 12, 2021
In before aliens realize the mc is not up to the task of having sex with all these women and they bring in another male to do the job. Maybe the MC will enjoy him to have the women instead, while he watches.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Well that didn't take long. Forum member for one day, three whole posts, and already a member of the Tiny Tit Mafia, surgically shanking a game that clearly (by way of the thread's banner) is not intended for you and your ilk.
You certainly seem to have an interesting opinion on what classifies as "tiny tit(s)".

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
This game is not based in reality and the huge tit thing is explained the women were artificially enhanced by the aliens it's part of the theme of the game if you don't like it go play something else stop whining.
Lol Yeah, this game is based in no reality, ever. A gay guy trapped with loads of hot women? Nope.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
In before aliens realize the mc is not up to the task of having sex with all these women and they bring in another male to do the job. Maybe the MC will enjoy him to have the women instead, while he watches.
I love this idea, maybe the developer can bring in a MC for players that wants to have sex with these beautiful girls. And his gay MC can just sit back and watch them. He can even keep his gigantic cock, maybe the developer wants to have him suck himself off instead, off to the side of course, while we enjoy the girls.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, i love some big tatas, i really love the idea of not showing the mc face, i love the variety, yes 80% of the woman have titanic tits, but we have some small boobs too, love the fetishes (it was the first one that i have seen armpit fuck), but damn, how i hate the past o sister brittany, why the fuck they always need to show the past of those characters fucking if the game is MALE MC (just give the mc temporary 2 dicks, and make him fuck the girl), the only one that i want to see in action is the mc, what others have done or don't i don't care, a good example of this is haruka we know that she was a complete slut, but that was never show, this is the only thing that was bad to me. Also the game need a gallery.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
It seems the author has done so many characters that himself gets confused in the names)
In several places, people say John instead of the MC's name.
In the last choice, we are offered to spy on Sonya instead of Rose.
I think she's talking about Rose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Just want to say that this is a great game. I enjoyed my time with it and look forward to more! I really like the characters as well as the main character and how he isn't a sex machine...he actually thinks a bit before just jumping into every pussy in sight. It actually lends weight to the character. Great job dev...keep it up!

Reactions: Larry2000
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes