VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just noticed (though I thought the original white color was odd) that the white should have had the appropriate mask.

Wrong:
View attachment 1691019
Right:
View attachment 1691032

All previous images of Red during this scene are missing their mask (incorrect term, but mask will due for now).
Red's shoulder pads tend to do that from time to time, that was not the first time.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
YES PREGNANCY!!!!!! :D (if you assume that's my kink then where did you get that idea??? ;)) Also I resent the remark that all men respond to Fish and chips!....I prefer Saveloy and chips!

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
It's not a sandbox. There are no missions. You just have to go here and there meeting gurls.
...fine. But in a SANDBOX setting, no? Because it's open world and you have to manually travel from place to place? That element was completely uncalled for in this game!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Great update loved the scen with Red and Blue but I'm confused cause the change log said Mokori scenes where in this update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
...fine. But in a SANDBOX setting, no? Because it's open world and you have to manually travel from place to place? That element was completely uncalled for in this game!
Reason: if he didn't make MC travel, an update would last 1 minute.

That's why most sandoboxes exist.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
The story is actually getting quite interesting now. Keep up the good work, devs.

PS: but don't miss any chances for amusing and humiliating revenge on the judge lady.

Reactions: PapaChulo

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Eh. Feels like the updates continues the slide into 'meh.' Not really bad, just... very meh.

The sex scene was... meh, at best. Not exactly my thing, but even then... seemed very bland.

The plot seems to be "many literally impossible things happen" which... meh. Maybe it can go somewhere, but so far it's rather dull. Mostly it's just an apparently endless barrage of "but that's impossible!"

The attempts to dive into the characters a bit is... nice but also meh. Feels pretty shallow and/or bog-standard.

The game started out as kind of a kinky romp, and that's where it seems to shine. But we seem to be drifting further away from that with time, instead of leaning into it.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No it isn't. You don't have to MANUALLY do anything, there's barely even choices.

Reactions: ___abbas___

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Finally, preggo sex, I love you devs :love:
also, the story is getting very interesting now, keep up the good work.(y)

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I saw this girl in the preview photos and I thought she is an old lady or something, but apparently she is the youngest sister of 4! HER FACE DOESN'T LOOK YOUNG AT ALL! and her tits look creepy, among all the "balloon bimbos" as sister Anne calls them, this girl has the creepiest tits, and that faces doesn't make it better in anyway! Don't get me wrong I like the models of the other girls, all the ones I've seen but this one, Robyn she looks creepy man, I mean, the Aliens who kidnapped all of them altered them in a way or another to make them look better? But they did Robyn dirty. Aside from that I like the premise of the game and how it's going so far, just hope the Dev would fix Robyn somehow

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.24
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.24

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
I saw this girl in the preview photos and I thought she is an old lady or something, but apparently she is the youngest sister of 4! HER FACE DOESN'T LOOK YOUNG AT ALL! and her tits look creepy, among all the "balloon bimbos" as sister Anne calls them, this girl has the creepiest tits, and that faces doesn't make it better in anyway! Don't get me wrong I like the models of the other girls, all the ones I've seen but this one, Robyn she looks creepy man, I mean, the Aliens who kidnapped all of them altered them in a way or another to make them look better? But they did Robyn dirty. Aside from that I like the premise of the game and how it's going so far, just hope the Dev would fix Robyn somehow
Another gripe that I have with this character (others as well but she is the most notable) is the way her shirt is. It's like there's a big crevice where it's pulled in. This is very common in many 3D games and might be a limitation of the rendering engines, but clothing doesn't wrap around the body like that. It should be either squeezing her tits together or flowing above and out like a waterfall. Don't get me wrong I love the models, but a few fixes here and there can make the game a lot more attractive.

Reactions: Argrond and elmicho

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Another gripe that I have with this character (others as well but she is the most notable) is the way her shirt is. It's like there's a big crevice where it's pulled in. This is very common in many 3D games and might be a limitation of the rendering engines, but clothing doesn't wrap around the body like that. It should be either squeezing her tits together or flowing above and out like a waterfall. Don't get me wrong I love the models, but a few fixes here and there can make the game a lot more attractive.

yeah that's actually something I noticed in 3D games as well, kinda got used to it at this point :ROFLMAO:
but yes, few tweaks here and there and this game would be MUCH better, I enjoyed its story so far, and have few guesses on how it will unfold, but either way, some visual fixes, specially for Robyn, would go A LONG way with this game!

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
yeah that's actually something I noticed in 3D games as well, kinda got used to it at this point :ROFLMAO:
but yes, few tweaks here and there and this game would be MUCH better, I enjoyed its story so far, and have few guesses on how it will unfold, but either way, some visual fixes, specially for Robyn, would go A LONG way with this game!
Allow me to illuminate. Most clothing items in the program i use, DAZ3D, basically morph to the shape of the model. causing the huge crease in the cleavage department, among other problems. The only way to fix this that I know of is to simulate the characters breasts growing. So the clothing stretches with the expansion and looks more natural. I have slao seen it in many games and I try to do this as often as possible for my characters, so it looks decent. I miss it sometimes or don't have the time to run the simulation...or it just doesn't work.
For instance a scene I am currently working on, the top I have Chloe in won't allow me to run the fix. It just disappears when I try. So she may have a crease in a couple of pics she is in.
Hope that helps, and I am sorry if it annoys you, I can relate. :)

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes