VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.56] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I just used a most recent autosave and got it to work, seems like there were some changes in the script in that final scene for some reason that messed things up. For some reason it seems like more typos, and at one point I'm pretty sure the MC's name variable was mistyped as just "j1". Not quite sure what the change to the script here was meant to be, but basically the whole sex scene with Alice seems to be considered unread dialogue (so clearly has been rewritten or at least re-loaded into the game file), but basically any save from before the start of that sex scene should work fine.
Yeah thankfully still had an auto save that appeared to be old enough and it worked, thanks

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Sweet ! But i couldn't figure it out myself with the missing tag.

May I ask, what kind of incest is it ? M/S ? B/S ?
Protag's mother, sisters and nieces were added to spice up the "sex show", although he only did something with one niece so far.

Reactions: Bambourex

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.54
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.54

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
MoistSponge Hello. A good game with right amount of humor and great references of movies and also with a different type of plot. I love the game till now and I have a question.
As I am a incest and preggo content lover and also as MC is basically a god in-game so... will we have pregnancy content with the MC's mother and sisters further down the game even after blue telling it'll not happen within the dome because it may reflect upon the rating of the show???

I'ld personally like some incest pregnancies and as far as I think we may impregnate the MC's daughters but I'ld like to see mother, sisters and the nieces getting pregnant by MC too alongwith other women and goddesses from the town who want to have it.

So after this lot bickering my question in simple turn is 'will we have pregnancy content for the other characters of the town and the goddesses in future?'

I also included the goddesses because I'ld like to be a father to few demi-gods/demi-goddesses through the game

Reactions: strickeen

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hi, i read that there were some ntr flashbacks or something like that, is this still in the game?

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
MoistSponge Hello. A good game with right amount of humor and great references of movies and also with a different type of plot. I love the game till now and I have a question.
As I am a incest and preggo content lover and also as MC is basically a god in-game so... will we have pregnancy content with the MC's mother and sisters further down the game even after blue telling it'll not happen within the dome because it may reflect upon the rating of the show???

I'ld personally like some incest pregnancies and as far as I think we may impregnate the MC's daughters but I'ld like to see mother, sisters and the nieces getting pregnant by MC too alongwith other women and goddesses from the town who want to have it.

So after this lot bickering my question in simple turn is 'will we have pregnancy content for the other characters of the town and the goddesses in future?'

I also included the goddesses because I'ld like to be a father to few demi-gods/demi-goddesses through the game
a good question! I really want to see more pregnancy in this game. and I really want to see more content with our daughter Freya...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi, i read that there were some ntr flashbacks or something like that, is this still in the game?
Nope, I saved the version that has them though. If you need it I might be able to reupload, but not today probably. Let me know if you want it.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Nope, I saved the version that has them though. If you need it I might be able to reupload, but not today probably. Let me know if you want it.
No, i'm a ntr hater, was asking to know if i can play the game or not because i read that there were ntr scenes. But thanks, i think this is safe.

Reactions: Buletti

krapsp3044

Aug 10, 2020
It appears V0.55 and V0.56 have already been released on Patreon back in early July and nothing on the public forum surely someone can release it to the public

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes