Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.1.4] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Canisebria

Nov 19, 2019
Fun game. Looking forward to more.

The loss scenes absolutely need to last longer, as do the videos you unlock.

For those who can't seem to beat it, I can't even. The game straight up alerts you when enemies are at the windows. It even tells you when things break and need fixing.

JJDREAD

Jun 24, 2018
honestly a great game so far, really enjoyed it all bugs aside. though with that the worst bug I encountered was that if you skip the victory screen then all the ui stuff is delayed until the animation would have ended so you're kinda stuck in a weird loop for a little bit.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I will keep my eyes in this game and updates but... For an unreal engine game I was expecting more....

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Yes. Right next to SCP- █████████

Joking aside, it's pretty much what it says on the tin. Five Nights at Fuckies as a proof of concept. While I wish the gallery was more that 2 non-loop animations, the skeleton of a pleasing game is there.

Now the question on my mind right now: What's the plan for adding meat to these bones of gameplay?
Anything on the subscribestar page?

I looked at the Itch.io page and it turns out this was part of a "Hentai Game Jam 2022" to support lewd games. They had to produce a Demo for 4.4.2022 to get admitted.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Perhaps I immediately noticed. A large number of bugs. And the most noticeable is that the progress of the night remains and you can even essentially not close the doors and not pay attention to enemies at all
There are only 2 scenes and 3 screamers in the game (not counting the bug screemer)

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I want to ask. Is it worth waiting on this site for the full version for free. Just on the official website of the game version 0.2.2
Can you please link

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Copy past from Dev page. ;)
You thought it was a miracle that you landed a job at ██████. Boarding, food,
and all the ██████ you could ever ███. It was just too good to be true!
Unfortunately for you, It was.

Every night you will need to protect yourself from a dozen █████████.
Maybe if you survive, you might just get that ██████.
uhhh, I get there are monstergirls in the art for the promo image, but those 3d models be furry :|

Soooo furry tag missing. (would say remove monstergirl tag, but given they are in that image, I assume they will show up at some point).

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes