Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.1.4] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes
May 31, 2018
I think it's fair to call this a scam at this point. The game's been "rebooted" 4 or 5 times now, and it actually gets worse every time. I dunno, I just haven't seen a single improvement since the very beginning of the original project. It's just coasting on how good the initial character designs are. Whoever is in charge (don't know who, I don't follow their gay little drama crap) is clearly just "working" on autopilot, shuffling things around every few months without adding anything of substance.

Honestly, I'd be in favor of adding the Abandoned tag to the thread.

Dec 8, 2017
Even then I've heard the new modeler (who draws feral cub art btw) also quit the team.
Hilarious if true. Imagine the schadenfreude if they go through another round of reworking the models. Whoever the project lead is can't manage people and/or is difficult to work under. To think this game looked like it would actually release soonish at one point...

Reactions: DirtyBakaKun

0universeofgamesL

Nov 9, 2022
View attachment 1740830

Overview:
Ready for your new job ?

You've been hired at the Diamond Straits Resort and Spa as protection officer.
Unfortunately, the company has been going through a rough patch with various guests,
millionaires, and celebrities vanishing from the resort.
Your goal is to provide security to both yourself and our clients.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: MonsterBox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.804
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win v0.804: - - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Win v0.7.5: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

1167, thanks for the link!

View attachment 1828252 View attachment 1828254 View attachment 1828253 View attachment 1740838 View attachment 1828258 View attachment 1828256 View attachment 1828257 View attachment 1828259 View attachment 1828260
and when will it be updated?

May 23, 2018
This is not again, this is still the 2nd reboot, this is just a new thread for it.

Original game was unreal 4, that had massive spaghetti code issues, they wanted to re-write in unreal 5, but that didn’t go well at all so they switched to unity, which is this version. That’s it, no more.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
yeah, i see a lot of artists do this, i think the issue is, project finished = unpredictability, it's Definity hard getting patreon up and running where you actually make any level of decent money but, i think it becomes a process of making NEW projects and letting the old ones finish, If project A get something like 500 patreons and project B has you down to 300, then project C could have 900 if you figured out what about A and B made you get loss/gains in interest. You cant make things better unless you take risks and experiment.

So, it sadly leads to many creators worrying about paychecks and so the content stagnates and becomes more of the same that "worked" instead of finding things that might even work BETTER.

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the downside of moving everything to a new engine and re-rigging everything is it takes an insane amount of time to catch back up. Like when they first tried it out after the move they had a tech demo with all the old movie clips and just a theater of it all and asked players to just simply test if they could see the videos without glitches. They are actively working towards it but they basically had to remake the game lmao.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
yeah, i see a lot of artists do this, i think the issue is, project finished = unpredictability, it's Definity hard getting patreon up and running where you actually make any level of decent money but, i think it becomes a process of making NEW projects and letting the old ones finish, If project A get something like 500 patreons and project B has you down to 300, then project C could have 900 if you figured out what about A and B made you get loss/gains in interest. You cant make things better unless you take risks and experiment.

So, it sadly leads to many creators worrying about paychecks and so the content stagnates and becomes more of the same that "worked" instead of finding things that might even work BETTER.
except they don't finish projects A, B or C and instead start a new project long before the others are even halfway done. then they start the patreon dev excuse roulette to try and explain why the updates are slowing down to a crawl while only doing minor changes. or rebuild the game from scratch because of an engine upgrade or spaghetti code.

i say starve the artist. they should get paid when they deliver work not on the promise that they will, eventually.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
except they don't finish projects A, B or C and instead start a new project long before the others are even halfway done. then they start the patreon dev excuse roulette to try and explain why the updates are slowing down to a crawl while only doing minor changes. or rebuild the game from scratch because of an engine upgrade or spaghetti code.

i say starve the artist. they should get paid when they deliver work not on the promise that they will, eventually.
well, obviously some are like that but, I think some genuinely try. We live in a tricky social dynamic, fast food works get 22$ an hour in some areas in CA atm. Burger flippers make more than Game developers that are doing code, art, design etc and basically the only people that do it are people in hard-to-employ situations etc. The whole economy is screwed, every thing is free on the internet and everything is over-priced IRL. It's tricky to make a healthy dynamic and some take the quick and easy/lazy way. especially when money is also the solution, if you have 10k extra money and know about game design you could outsource a shitty gacha game to another country and make 100k a month with 2* rating and gilled out(fake in-game footage) app-store advertising budget. Being a indie developer doing the jobs of 10+ people and trying to do the jobs well is "hard" mcdonalds is easier but, then you're STILL in poverty. System is rigged yo. lmao

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes